Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade better watch for UFC moves from BJS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
    Some would say that's the mark of a true champion!

Let's not forget his son at the weigh-in. Wonder where he gets it from.

You can tell BJS is a bad Dad. No concern for his child.

Crazy and sad :/

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      You can tell BJS is a bad Dad. No concern for his child.

Crazy and sad :/
      Gypsy kids are like invincible rottweilers.. you don't need to be concerned about them..

Noone in the UK picks on a gypsy child unless they have s deathwish. They either get smashed up by a 10 year old or his 6 siblings that get you after wards lol

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Gypsy kids are like invincible rottweilers.. you don't need to be concerned about them..

Noone in the UK picks on a gypsy child unless they have s deathwish. They either get smashed up by a 10 year old or his 6 siblings that get you after wards lol
        Lmfao I live in the States and have only ever heard of Gypsies although they do have a presence here...no personal interaction.

I'll take your word for it tho XD

Comment

I have nothing against gypsies but here's my anecdotal story.
          I know a few female friends from England(xbox live/youtube stuff not some poontang)(Yorkshire and a few places) very left leaning politically, open minded and accepting of all people as can be.
          I had been a boxing fan and I knew about Tyson Fury for a while and his gypsy moniker and the representation of them. So I ask her why everybody doesn't like gypsy's,as an american I'm expecting a decent explanation or racial history about why people don't like them..that would make gypy's look good.

NOPE! Totally piled on and basically furthered her point and let it be known she didn't like them at all.
          This wasn't just her, i've talked to plenty of women,men and they're usually open minded to other races(obv as i'm a black guy and they're white) and they typically had nothing good to say about gypsy.

But then again I know race relations with whites/blacks in the UK is better than it is here. In WW2 they had to show white u.s. soldiers videos about how white people in the U.K were friendly to black people and not to be shocked by it.
          Last edited by WhatDisButtonDo; 08-14-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
            I have nothing against gypsies but here's my anecdotal story.
            I know a few female friends from England(xbox live/youtube stuff not some poontang)(Yorkshire and a few places) very left leaning politically, open minded and accepting of all people as can be.
            I had been a boxing fan and I knew about Tyson Fury for a while and his gypsy moniker and the representation of them. So I ask her why everybody doesn't like gypsy's,as an american I'm expecting a decent explanation or racial history about why people don't like them..that would make gypy's look good.

NOPE! Totally piled on and basically furthered her point and let it be known she didn't like them at all.
            This wasn't just her, i've talked to plenty of women and they're usually open minded to other races(obv as i'm a black guy and they're white) and they typically had nothing good to say about gypsy.

But then again I know race relations with whites/blacks in the UK is better than it is here. In WW2 they had to show white u.s. soldiers videos about how white people in the U.K were friendly to black people and not to be shocked by it.
            LOL it doesn't matter how left-leaning or 'anit-racist' someone is, they all have something to say about gypsies. Quite funny really

Comment

I can see an argument for appreciating that side of the sport, especially as even ATGs have thrown elbows, headbutts etc. but when you're already well ahead in a fight and try+fail to elbow someone and don't even have good fouling timing/technique like Tyson had with his elbows, then it just seems weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I can see an argument for appreciating that side of the sport, especially as even ATGs have thrown elbows, headbutts etc. but when you're already well ahead in a fight and try+fail to elbow someone and don't even have good fouling timing/technique like Tyson had with his elbows, then it just seems weak.
                I don't think he was trying to elbow him in the face, he was roughing him up. BJS knew the ref wouldn't see it, but he knew Monroe would know what he done.... he was trying to get him out of his shell and fight with him.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  To he’s credit he made his son apologize in his in ring interview. It’s no secret he uses dirty tactics but so do a lot of fighters after Andre ward made it a thing.
                  Andre Ward made it a thing?

Hopkins?
                  Holyfield?
                  Saddler?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    I don't think he was trying to elbow him in the face, he was roughing him up.
                    He was purposely doing it. watch the video i posted earlier in the thread, he is doing it on the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      He was purposely doing it. watch the video i posted earlier in the thread, he is doing it on the bag.
                      I never said he didn't do it on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                      X