Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua, Hearn Have No Balls - I'll Fight Wilder in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angkag View Post
    I'm not aware of any 'AJ fanboys' who don't acknowledge Joshua is avoiding Wilder for good reasons (as in Wilder might win). Financially its just not in Joshua's interests to take a high-risk fight with Wilder, doesn't matter what side you're on.

And Fury won't either (take on Wilder). His interests are to have a few more warm-up fights, re-establish that he is in legit form again, then fight Joshua in a fight that will be bigger financially than Wilder-Joshua.

Wilder just doesn't fit into the most profitable paths for either Joshua or Fury. His only role will be to have his name thrown around and to contribute to the Joshua-Fury build-up by mouthing off from the sidelines.

that would be furys best interest....but the reality with him is you just dont know if hes willing to put in the time and work to get back to a level where he can get a fight with AJ.....he might just be willing to take a fight for 10 mil against wilder next and just call it a day/cash out

Comment

Tyson Fury is saving heavyweight boxing and showing British fighters do have balls. If Wilder ends up fighting Fury in the states Joshua will look like a total *****. Fury is nuts and i love it.

Comment

Working...
      X