• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Hell yea he should be fighting Collazo or Algeri
    I would be shocked if he fought collazo or algeri

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Nah I never saw that! I took that when it was Mosley-Mayorga II and Mares-Santacruz on the same night. I took it to post in the RbR.... but it didn't stop there.

Living lavish, bro.

lmfao hell yea!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        kell brook is a disgrace to boxing
        NSB is ok with danny garcia fighting another washed up cherrypick
        OK THEN.
        Garcia isn't calling anybody out though. He's doing his own thing. Brook says he's the best around, Khan's scared to fight him, etc. then fights nobodies.

If Garcia was saying **** like "give me Mayweather! give me Pacquiao! give me Thurman! I'll tear right through 'em!" then it would be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
          Garcia isn't calling anybody out though. He's doing his own thing. Brook says he's the best around, Khan's scared to fight him, etc. then fights nobodies.

If Garcia was saying **** like "give me Mayweather! give me Pacquiao! give me Thurman! I'll tear right through 'em!" then it would be a different story.
          dunno mate, but isnt that basically their job? practically every boxer does it, it's not like brook is one of the big loud mouths in boxing is it?, in fact he seems pretty reserved and quiet whenever i hear him. thurman for example is far worse, and look who that dudes been fighting recently..

Im not brook's biggest fan, but it's basically the yanks overblowing things as usual while ignoring the haymon fighters who are much worse in terms of talking trash and fighting trash.

Comment

Its a special kind of disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              dunno mate, but isnt that basically their job? practically every boxer does it, it's not like brook is one of the big loud mouths in boxing is it?, in fact he seems pretty reserved and quiet whenever i hear him. thurman for example is far worse, and look who that dudes been fighting recently..

Im not brook's biggest fan, but it's basically the yanks overblowing things as usual while ignoring the haymon fighters who are much worse in terms of talking trash and fighting trash.
              That's my point though, most of the Haymon fighters aren't talking trash. They've all been pretty quietly making their fights happen. Not much grandstanding from them these days.

Comment

Working...
              X