Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Black Panther an EPIC TROLL movie? Are Africans actually the butt of the joke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    He's one of my favorite posters on the site. Always keeps it real. We don't always agree but his opinion is always respectable.
    I’m an old degenerate gambler,, I made money off Ruiz...

Eff PAndas.. is a professional gambler... Texas hold ‘em..

In Texas Hold em... you play the man,, game theory.. I got too many tells... pandas can have off suit three of clubs, 5 of Diamonds, his opponent can have Ace king of spades,,, the flop is 10, jack, both spades.... he will push all in... the guy with the winning hand will fold.. ice cold...

I can’t do this... I’d be shaking, twitching...

But in prison, when my crew said Z... what will we do...

I’d say.... I got this.... follow me... they did.. they most definitely did... I really didn’t play...

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
      To be so woke, why do you always struggle so hard with the simple spelling of the English language?

How do we know you're not a boxingscene troll posing as a black caricature to make blacks look bad?

Your purposeful butchering of the English language is doing a good job.
      His spelling bad tho. Really? Don't care what u think. Are u an Alt? I never said anything to make myself or my community look bad.

These alts questioning my credibility online. Enjoy ur propaganda. Stay on that plantation, if u really are black.

I see critical thinking isn't ur strong suit. Who's Alt

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
        To be so woke, why do you always struggle so hard with the simple spelling of the English language?

How do we know you're not a boxingscene troll posing as a black caricature to make blacks look bad?

Your purposeful butchering of the English language is doing a good job.
        Post from ur main account. How do I know ur not a white supremacists, mad cause I called BS on ur **** Propaganda

Comment

Too many sheep. People need to think for themselves and stop falling for the okie doke

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
            His spelling bad tho. Really? Don't care what u think. Are u an Alt? I never said anything to make myself or my community look bad.

These alts questioning my credibility online. Enjoy ur propaganda. Stay on that plantation, if u really are black.

I see critical thinking isn't ur strong suit. Who's Alt
            This is a MotorCityCobra alt. It's very clear

Comment

Too many sheep. People need to think for themselves and stop falling for the okie doke
              It's a sad state of affairs. People are so against questioning the narrative, they prefer to try to discredit the people who do. I guess it's a scary thing to accept that everything isn't the way you're told by the mainstream. The realisation that their lives are built on fundamental lies and propaganda. I've always been a cynic so I never had that problem.

Comment

A guy with 16 post in the Lounge calling me an Alt. Wow. I don't know anything about this Cobra guy. I'm my own man. Sure I been here longer than MCC

Check my history. Now, who are u again?

Comment

i dont think the film was a classic. but it was far from trash. the issue here is you went in EXPECTING to be offended. wtf is that?

we've been bombarded with thousands of white hero films and not once i expected to be offended.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    you watched the movie with the expectations of being offended. lol yea you're a f.ucking racist. just own it.

how many movies of white superheroes did you watch with the same expectation?

this movie triggered racist white ppl in a way i didn't think was possible. theres a ton of youtube vids by whites expressing disgust that blacks enjoyed the movie so much lol. im not making this up.

"look at them. how dare they enjoy this film? don't they know this is fake."

this is why i badly want Idris Elba to become the black James Bond. racist whites will be jumping off bridges when that happens.
                    He said he won't because he felt it wasn't worth it, getting all the racial hatred he was getting.

Comment

Keep in mind that Black Panther was created by white people. Makes the CIA agent a good guy and a friend of Africa.

Had a guy with a ***ing plate in his lip. Did u know after the Black Panthers established themselves, Marvel changed the name. Black Panther is white supremacist propaganda. I listed only a few

Disney is and always has be White Supremacisy driven. Do research. Please don't fall for the okie doke
                      Dude, I don't think the point of the movie was for every black person to fight every white person. That the CIA agent was a good guy and a friend of Africa shouldn't be an issue, should it???

Yes, they had a guy with a plate in his lip. Obviously because the people in Black Panther were representing different tribes, and some African tribes had the plate in their lips.

Just because the character was created by whites doesn't mean that it's racist. If I'm not mistaken, Shaft was created by a White man as well. While I do think you're right that there have been some questionable and even downright racist things Disney has been involved with in the past, I don't think hiring a black writer and black director to make Black Panther qualifies.

Comment

Working...
                      X