No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Charlo and Davis Can Hang With GGG and Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Charlo v. GGG feels like a 50/50 fight by the time it realistically happens.

Loma v. Davis is a 90/10 fight on any night.
    Charlo fight won't happen, they are going to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait some more on canelo

Comment

If Arturo Gatti could recently get in the HOF, hell even Rocky Balboa (yes you read right), Rocky Balboa got into the HOF, what the F would you know who gets in the HOF? Hell if every fighter had to go up in weight to make the HOF, Orlando Canizales, Terry Norris, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Bobby Chacon, George Foreman, Joe Louis, Evander Holyfield, Vitali Klitschko, Joe Frazier, Billy Graham, I could keep going...NEVER went up in weight. But please do tell us how clueless you really are about a HOF induction...

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lmaoooo HOW? If you only fought in one weight class You’d have to have a spectacular resume to get in the HOF. If he got in He’d probably be one of the few that got in without beating a fighter on the p4p list and without beating a HOF’r.
      Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      You can debate it all You Want the factvis he will be in there. He's been p4p top 3 on most lists for a while now.

Comment

Who have they beat? Name me one fighter they'd beat.
        Who did Wade beat besides a 110 year old Sam friggen Solomon?

Comment

I would rather see GGG PIMP slap his RTARDED fans then some retired 154lber no HOPER!!! They just posted GGG at -3300 to win.

-3300 = 97.06 % chance of winning.
          WOW!!!! Vanes has LESS than 3% chance of winning

$1000 will net me $30??? I guess $30 is better than nothing. I'll get a free dinner and some drinks....

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Who did Wade beat besides a 110 year old Sam friggen Solomon?
            noone. he wasnt any good either but unless im wrong even ancient soliman is better than what them two guys had beat. and before people twist my words im not seeing wade was good, he was shtie too.

Comment

noone. he wasnt any good either but unless im wrong even ancient soliman is better than what them two guys had beat. and before people twist my words im not seeing wade was good, he was shtie too.
              You're right, and neither were any of his other opponents except for 2... that's the point. It's fine if you want to argue resumes, but be prepared to admit golovkins is **** and his bigger win and disputed and then a draw... #facts

Comment

He's going straight to hall of fame whether you like it or not....

the standards have dropped, and HoF selection is pretty much a popularity contest now..... so you could be right

but I agree with THEFRESHBRAWLER, Golovkin has done nothing HOF-worthy

you do not get into the HOF by knocking out tomato-cans, or even Lemieux-level opponents..... he has stepped up twice, but Golovkin did not beat Canelo, and it is debatable whether he beat Danny Jacobs..... who is not HOF-worthy either

imho, Golovkin could not even be considered because of weak resume and weak opponent selection..... he has never fought outside 160, and currently there are a LOT of fighters in his own division who are lining up for a crack at him..... and he doesn't want to fight them either

HOF-entrants need to want to be in those type of firefights..... Golovkin looks disinterested in the top guys, despite being heavily criticized throughout his career for a lack of top fights

fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                fought Wade, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                fought Rubio, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                fought Brook, instead of BJS - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

his resume since 2014 should be.....

Mora
                Geale
                Cotto
                Murray
                Lara
                Lemieux
                Ward
                Saunders
                Jacobs
                Canelo
                Derevyanchenko

not.....

Adama
                Geale
                Rubio
                Murray
                Monroe
                Lemieux
                Wade
                Brook
                Jacobs
                Canelo
                Vanes

there are sooooo many pointless/irrelevant fights in that bunch

and sooooo many fights that should have happened, but did not

a HOF fighter should not have a history of making silly excuses..... they should have a history of reaching for greatness, not avoiding opponents because they present a threat or a difficult style
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 04-23-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinLingo View Post
                  If Arturo Gatti could recently get in the HOF, hell even Rocky Balboa (yes you read right), Rocky Balboa got into the HOF, what the F would you know who gets in the HOF? Hell if every fighter had to go up in weight to make the HOF, Orlando Canizales, Terry Norris, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Bobby Chacon, George Foreman, Joe Louis, Evander Holyfield, Vitali Klitschko, Joe Frazier, Billy Graham, I could keep going...NEVER went up in weight. But please do tell us how clueless you really are about a HOF induction...
                  Umm didn't Orlando try winning a title against a Jr. FW???

Holyfield fought at THREE Weight Classes.

You DO know they ADDED quite a few weight classes over the years also???

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Charlo yes , Davis doubtful.
                    He better not, that little fcker hits hard as fck.

Comment

$30 will get you a bucket of beers. I ain’t mad at your comment, it is sorry he’s fighting Vanes...
                      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I would rather see GGG PIMP slap his RTARDED fans then some retired 154lber no HOPER!!! They just posted GGG at -3300 to win.

-3300 = 97.06 % chance of winning.
                      WOW!!!! Vanes has LESS than 3% chance of winning

$1000 will net me $30??? I guess $30 is better than nothing. I'll get a free dinner and some drinks....

Comment

Working...
                      X