Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan: I'm Not Happy With Al Haymon, My Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask to be released. Seems like Al has parted ways with a couple guys who wanted greener pastures with lil to no drama as I recall it. Good luck getting big fights at 154 outside of PBC doe. PBC gots 154 on lock.

I think Vanes is just a lil bit of an assclown and should read things he says 3 or more times before he posts as it'd likely serve him better than his often knuckleheaded off the cuff remarks.

Comment

Vanes...you're 3-3 in your last 6 Fights...YOU LOST TO ISHE SMITH! lol

NO PROMOTER can Fix or Save Vanes situation IMO because he can't win BIG FIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Considering what every other Haymon fighter says about Haymon, Martirosyan just looks like a bad tenant in his building. Like his bathroom was renovated with golden walls, sink and bathtub but instead he wants it made of diamonds
        Well in his case having golden walls,sink and tub is still way better than what journeymen like him are getting in he Top Rank or Golden Boy building or anywhe in the HBO neighborhood! Even him staying with Haymon and being a gate keeper or an undercard fighter is gonna make him the most money he could possibly make in boxing.

Comment

I'm pretty sure irrelevant Vanes wants more money than he's actually worth. Probably still wants title shots too.

Comment

LOL, Vanes about to blow the lid on Haymon... others will follow. He's pissed, from what i'm hearing from him and not a source from Sherdog.... he's got some things to say

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Well, what is your argument? What would you have him do if you were in position? Let's look at the facts..he's gotten two high profile PBC 154 fighters while he's been with Haymon, and he lost both, including a world title fight for the WBA

Al Haymon can't get in the ring for him and beat Lara and Charlo for him, he can only get the fights made

Coming off a loss to Lara, what does Martirosyan expect? To get in the ring with Canelo or Cotto?
              Yes he did get two fights thst were pretty significant and he lost. But let's not act like when he lost he got blown out of the water by these dudes. He made a good showing of himself.

Im not a huge Vanes fan but all dude is saying is he wants fights and hes pissed because they are not answering his calls.

What because he lost his two fights with Haymon he should expect to be shelved and not get fights here on out.. Plus it ain't like Haymon was expecting him to win those fights.

Comment

this ungrateful b!tch proly think he still deserves another title shot, he always comes up short when its time to get the job done

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Like he was willing to fight J-Rock then pulled out because he wanted the same pay as former champ Austin Trout?
                  Trout has never been a champ. He had the regular belt while Floyd had the real one.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Trout has never been a champ. He had the regular belt while Floyd had the real one.
                    Trout beat Cotto for the belt right?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      Trout beat Cotto for the belt right?
                      Floyd beat Cotto for the Super WBA Belt. Then Trout fought Cotto while "defending" his regular WBA belt. Trout had the regular belt since 2011 when he beat Rigoberto Alvarez for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X