Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Why is Manny Pacquiao so beloved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry. Meant to say your whole reason for joining this forum seems to be to hate on him judging by your user name.

Comment

I personally don't really care for Pacquiao as a person but I respect what he's accomplished in the ring.

He gave us some memorable fights... He uplifted his Filipino countrymen and gained a lot of other fans. He deserves all the love he received although some his fans go too far with it.

Comment

because he is a little Asian looking dude with a smile who knew not to advertise his flaws to the world. He is like the opposite of *****, both do ****ty things and aren't very smart but one knows when to stfu about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-Fraud View Post
          Pacquiao has legions of fanny-boys that idolize the guy like he's some angel and attack critics like rabid dogs...... but why?

The guy:
          1. Ducked random blood testing for years (it weakens him lol)
          2. Cheated on his wife with multiple hookers/actresses/girls
          3. Had illegitimate son and refused to pay child support
          4. Threatened to kidnap said child
          5. Accused of assault, buying votes, and fraud in the Philippines
          6. Wants death penalty for drug users (was one himself)
          7. Supports Duterte who is a mass murderer
          8. His biggest wins were against shot fighters at catchweights

I can go on and on.

Why do people like this guy and act like he's something that he's not?
          - -Cause he ain't YOU!!!

Comment

I like how the guy fights. Dude will throw the bull***** cross, weave and play around and move around, set a trap..make a guy think that's how he throws it, and then boom, ****. He fights like a hunter chasing big game. But isn't that what this is? The biggest game. I'm a purist, aint in it to see the hurt. I respect all fight games, I like MMA as well. Khabib has my respect along with Strelka and Thai boxing. My favorite MMAers are : Poirier, Khabib, Ferguson, in that order
            Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-09-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

partly becuase idiots spend absurd amounts of energy hating on him instead of just ignoring him or just wanking off to floyd reruns

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-Fraud View Post
                Pacquiao has legions of fanny-boys that idolize the guy like he's some angel and attack critics like rabid dogs...... but why?

The guy:
                1. Ducked random blood testing for years (it weakens him lol)
                2. Cheated on his wife with multiple hookers/actresses/girls
                3. Had illegitimate son and refused to pay child support
                4. Threatened to kidnap said child
                5. Accused of assault, buying votes, and fraud in the Philippines
                6. Wants death penalty for drug users (was one himself)
                7. Supports Duterte who is a mass murderer
                8. His biggest wins were against shot fighters at catchweights

I can go on and on.

Why do people like this guy and act like he's something that he's not?
                Hey, queer

You realize that most of your list has nothing to do with boxing?

And you wonder why boxing fans on a boxing site like Pacquiao?

Emo ass, lame ass, *****

Comment

Humble guy who tried fighting whoever whenever and going broke donating money

Your master Floyd was too busy dancing with the stars and beating up women LOL

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, I believe pac was most likely a drug cheat, but why does the criticism always start with “he refused extra testing doe”? Everyone ignores the way it came up, as if asking for it wasn’t kinda puzzy to begin with. I’d take Floyd over manny any day, but he was shook. Never asked anyone for blood testing before...not a peep about the sport being dirty etc, and suddenly when he feels a potential threat, he becomes a crusader for cleaning up the sport lol. It’s fine because it’s probably a positive thing, but it’s funny how the energy about why tf was Floyd asking for the extra testing in the first place, kinda dissipated once manny started making excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
                      because he is a little Asian looking dude with a smile who knew not to advertise his flaws to the world. He is like the opposite of *****, both do ****ty things and aren't very smart but one knows when to stfu about it.
                      Yea I totally see the resemblance

Comment

Working...
                      X