Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely United need to be proactive in that game. Even a draw puts the title out of reach imo.

The league needs them to win tbh. Hopefully, the ref jobs City.

Guardiola annoys me. Criticising West Ham for not attacking. Erm, they're fucking shit mate and David 'Dullard' Moyes is their manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Surely United need to be proactive in that game. Even a draw puts the title out of reach imo.

The league needs them to win tbh. Hopefully, the ref jobs City.

Guardiola annoys me. Criticising West Ham for not attacking. Erm, they're fucking shit mate and David 'Dullard' Moyes is their manager.
      Always makes me laugh when billion £ teams tell other teams how they should play against them.

As if the deck isnt stacked enough already

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        This tournament wont miss Atletico tbh.

Boring as hell. Nearly got a cheap, undeserved win there.
        Agreed, they are awful to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          You think Jose will instruct a player to put De bruyne in his pocket?

I can see Jose being that pragmatic, as to mark him out of the game.
          Maybe.. i am thinking he will pack the midfield with at least 5.. we might need the win but Mourhino will set out not to be beat first and foremost

Pogba is a real loss.. guy came on big time after an average start at the beginning of last season

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Chelsea were very wasteful could've won 4-1 runners up are Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Juventus and maybe Napoli tomorrow
            Probably better finishing 2nd than 1st
            God damn i don't see United beating any of them outside of Napoli and maybe Juve

(think we can't meet chelsea?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Always makes me laugh when billion £ teams tell other teams how they should play against them.

As if the deck isnt stacked enough already
              Yeah it is a disgrace.

You've got to accept that any team below 6th is allowed to park the bus. And not play any footy at all.

He is basically criticising teams for making it hard for them. The bare minimum any team should do.

He reminds me a bit of Brendan 'defending is easy' Rodgers.

He is very arrogant.

Give him an out of form West Ham and let him set up against Man City.

West Ham have Chelsea next. If they beat us any which way, Chelsea can't say anything. They're in desperate form.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                God damn i don't see United beating any of them outside of Napoli and maybe Juve

(think we can't meet chelsea?)
                Besiktas are available.

Sevilla if Liverpool screw it up tonight.

Don't see the point in avoiding the big boys. Other than PSG. And people criticised Chelsea but PSG is very artificial, established in late 70's and now paying £200 mill for players. Playing them must just feel like playing an all star side now. They are basically like one of the Chinese clubs. Superstars plying their trade in same league is local Chinese chicken feet salesman

Comment

• Manchester City ****ing Napoli over with that XI really hope they get smashed 4-0

Comment

• 5 EPL teams in the last 16, 4 qualified top of their group

Tasty. Feels like the old days again.

Might sub to BT Sport so I can watch the CL. Get BN with it as well, already sub to BN online, which gets me catch up n stuff, but I would get the channel at least if I was with BT.

Decisions....

Comment

• I think an English team will win it.

Roma deserved to win Chelsea's group but were fortunate that we played them twice when we had no midfielders.

Uefalona will need to keep us apart from their boys or we'll put them out.

I still think Chelsea might win it. But I also think the other English clubs apart from Spurs might win it too.

It's nice that we haven't wasted a place on Arsenal this year.

I'd like to see

Chelsea vs Barca
                      Man City vs Real Madrid
                      Man U vs Juventus
                      Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Let's cut the wheat from the chaff here.

Besiktas would be a crap draw for Chelsea really

Comment

Working...
                      X