Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: I'm Trying To Be Like Canelo, Belts Going Back to Mexico!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
    HAHAHA you dont know me, and you dont know what ive been through i was in highschool in the early 90's when gang ****ing was real!! there aint no real gang ****ing going on nowadays!! you can walk through any hood these days with no problem!! whens the last time a car rolled up on you and asked where you from?? we didnt have social media or internet we gang ****** for sport!! we didnt have allowance, bikes or video games or all that other stuff you said you would take from me, and now that just proves how soft you really are im lucky to be alive and your just lucky no one took your game or allowance haha, you would quicky fold standing in front of me lil youngster!!
    That just shows you live in a weak ass hood then you fuccing leva!
    I also went to high School in the mid 90's so what the fucc you talking about that kids didn't play with video games and rolled around in their bikes, .. maybe you didn't cause someone probably did punk you for your bike and your Nintendo games... 🤣
    I can tell you a weak biitch you fuccing lame!
    Now take that Trece out your name you fuccing wannabe!
    Us Southsiders don't take weak ass skinny jeans wearing biitches like you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      That just shows you live in a weak ass hood then you fuccing leva!
      I also went to high School in the mid 90's so what the fucc you talking about that kids didn't play with video games and rolled around in their bikes, .. maybe you didn't cause someone probably did punk you for your bike and your Nintendo games... ��
      I can tell you a weak biitch you fuccing lame!
      Now take that Trece out your name you fuccing wannabe!
      Us Southsiders don't take weak ass skinny jeans wearing biitches like you!
      First of all your using the word lame...that shows how soft you are!. i thought you were talking about portable games you bring up nintendo im 41yrs old and still have an og nintendo, and i can still whoop mike tyson on mike tysons punchout so you dont want none of this fool cuz i go hard!!

and you know what just to keep it real i did get jacked for my sky kid game and ikari warriors by some older vatos but they were alot older i was just a kid...i got my sky kid back but i never got my ikari warriors back!!
      Last edited by sapo13; 06-03-2019, 02:06 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

First of all your using the word lame...that shows how soft you are!. i thought you were talking about portable games you bring up nintendo im 41yrs old and still have an og nintendo, and i can still whoop mike tyson on mike tysons punchout so you dont want none of this fool cuz i go hard!!

and you know what just to keep it real i did get jacked for my sky kid game and ikari warriors by some older vatos but they were alot older i was just a kid...i got my sky kid back but i never got my ikari warriors back!!
        You're just a fuccing lame!
        I don't got time for your punk ass!
        Don't bother replying biitch!

Comment

You're just a fuccing lame!
          I don't got time for your punk ass!
          Don't bother replying biitch!
          haha i was just joking, adding a little humor, but your ignorance wants to stay madd and fight on the internet!! yea must be really hardcore in your cyberworld!!! your just a spoiled little youngster living with your parents!!

Comment

haha i was just joking, adding a little humor, but your ignorance wants to stay madd and fight on the internet!! yea must be really hardcore in your cyberworld!!! your just a spoiled little youngster living with your parents!!
            Punk where you at? I live in Fullerton.
            Let's meet up and I'll show you what I'm about!
            Man up puto!
            Where you at???

Comment

Punk where you at? I live in Fullerton.
              Let's meet up and I'll show you what I'm about!
              Man up puto!
              Where you at???
              wow really? your one of those? hahah what a joke!! but ok ill play along i was born and raised in south phoenix yea yea puro sur , sureno and all that shet!! i dont live in the hood anymore!! but if you must know im in arizona!! so now whats next? you invite me to cali and if i dont come to cali im just a leva right or i mean " a lame" like your little gay self likes to say right??

AND YOU CANT START TALKING ABOUT MAN UP PUTO when you were just using the word lame earlier!!!
              Last edited by sapo13; 06-03-2019, 06:09 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

wow really? your one of those? hahah what a joke!! but ok ill play along i was born and raised in south phoenix yea yea puro sur , sureno and all that shet!! i dont live in the hood anymore!! but if you must know im in arizona!! so now whats next? you invite me to cali and if i dont come to cali im just a leva right or i mean " a lame" like your little gay self likes to say right??

AND YOU CANT START TALKING ABOUT MAN UP PUTO when you were just using the word lame earlier!!!
                Just checking if you was in Cali. But stay your punk ass overthere!
                We don't welcome weak biitches like you out here!

Comment

Just checking if you was in Cali. But stay your punk ass overthere!
                  We don't welcome weak biitches like you out here!
                  yea i go to cali all the time, i take my kids to disneyland so we can see little fairies like you tinkerbell!!

Comment

Working...
                  X