Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Tall is Arthur Abraham really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime measurements are always off, Carl Froch is more like 6'2 1/2, I remember one time they were saying Jermaine Taylor is 5'11, Jermaine is 6'1. Chad Dawson was listed as 6'1 he is taller than that. Abraham is 5'9 1/2, Roy Jones is 5'11

Comment

Originally posted by Black Rose View Post
      froch was just as tall as kessler and both are 6'1"

abraham is 5'9" tops but likely much shorter
      Remember when Kessler hurt Froch with body shots that Froch started crying to his corner that Kessler hurt him to body. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen next to the guy deducted points for kissing his opponent.

http://boxing-videos.yolasite.com/2.php

Comment

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
        Showtime measurements are always off, Carl Froch is more like 6'2 1/2, I remember one time they were saying Jermaine Taylor is 5'11, Jermaine is 6'1. Chad Dawson was listed as 6'1 he is taller than that. Abraham is 5'9 1/2, Roy Jones is 5'11
        Actually, it's the other way round; fighters are typically billed taller than they are in real life. Taylors own website had him at 5'11 but then HBO put him as 6'1. If they skew everyones heights everyone is still relatively the same size.

There's a website that has exact height measurements for LOADS of celebrities, even people like Lennox Lewis whom is actually 6' 4.75", yet he's billed as 6 foot 5.5.

Everyone does it in real life; most people tend to add an inch, quote their height as when theyre in shoes, round up etc.

Comment

roy jones is 5'11

Comment

Working...
          X