Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Wish your life wasn't so pathetic?
Yes 4 33.33%
No 6 50.00%
My lifes not pathetic, its the best life on the entire world 1 8.33%
**** you loser, go kill yourself 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2010, 05:58 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
starkiller has disabled reputation
Bank: 312,117.32
Total Points: 1,231,033.56
happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 
Unhappy Ever wish your life wasn't so pathetic and you didn't spend 90 percent of your life

on these forums? If their is a god, I have enough proof that God doesn't like me.
starkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:02 AM #2
Banned

` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,330.98

Have you not got a job man?
` Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:05 AM #3
Banned

happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest go drive out and celebrate, drink alotta beers and drive yourself home homie - Tha_Greatest for a stand up poster - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVA View Post
Have you not got a job man?
I'm not happy with life at all and I know we all have our own problems... I'm just not happy.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:06 AM #4
Banned

` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute` Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
I'm not happy with life at all and I know we all have our own problems... I'm just not happy.
Why you not happy? If you spent all your time on here then you must not have a job, You'll find that could be the root of your problem.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:16 AM #5
Mia 2011 Champs.

The Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond reputeThe Heatles has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,884.24
1k post - bearman3000 Happy birthday. Here's some cake for you. - blaze778 

dont worry dude, u aint the only one with problems, many have problems, try to find happyness somewhere and not stay locked in ur house all day, thats is what is depressing u, i know cause i been there.
The Heatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:19 AM #6
Banned

Being single for 24 years kind of sucks... I think when you get to a point when you become so lonely, you start to lose it a bit... I don't really care if anyone comes on here and makes fun of me... And my brain, well thats funny I don't even think I'm all that smart. I think I have the IQ of a 12 year old and that I'll never really accomplish anything.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:21 AM #7
Banned

Quote:
Being single for 24 years kind of sucks... I think when you get to a point when you become so lonely, you start to lose it a bit... I don't really care if anyone comes on here and makes fun of me...
You sound very insecure, Join a gym, eat good, Look after yourself.
When you look good, you feel good and you gone have a good time.

Women want a confident man not an insecure bloke who can't look after himself never mind them.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:25 AM #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVA View Post
You sound very insecure, Join a gym, eat good, Look after yourself.
When you look good, you feel good and you gone have a good time.

Women want a confident man not an insecure bloke who can't look after himself never mind them.
Actually like the way I look, and I do exercise and stay in shape. Its not the physical part for me, its the mental part. I'm actually beaten up for training so much. I train because I feel sad all the time and it cheers me up to train. But afterwards, I have injuries to my feet, kneecaps, my arms are even sore.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:27 AM #9
Banned

Quote:
Actually like the way I look, and I do exercise and stay in shape. Its not the physical part for me, its the mental part. I'm actually beaten up for training so much. I train because I feel sad all the time and it cheers me up to train. But afterwards, I have injuries to my feet, kneecaps, my arms are even sore.
Then go out get new clothes or something, A new haircut.
If you have money a new car or some sh*t, You need to get your confidence in yourself otherwise you will only get more and more depressed.

And your not getting any younger.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:35 AM #10
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,575,038,898,036.44
Total Points: 285,688,036,617,280.38
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Being single for 24 years kind of sucks... I think when you get to a point when you become so lonely, you start to lose it a bit... I don't really care if anyone comes on here and makes fun of me... And my brain, well thats funny I don't even think I'm all that smart. I think I have the IQ of a 12 year old and that I'll never really accomplish anything.
How fucking old are you?
-The Glove- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
didn't, life, pathetic, percent, spend, wasn't

User Tag List