• Messi has 97 goals in 115 games for Barca
      Ronaldo has 35 in 37
      Both are unplayable at the moment.

Comment

• Ronaldo best PL player of this decade...Him and Henry are close

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
          Ronaldo best PL player of this decade...Him and Henry are close
          He's got every physical attribute to be as good as or better than Messi
          He's much bigger and stronger than he was at United, he's just as fast, excellent in the air
          Last season Messi clearly had the edge over him, but now that Ronaldo is playing in a well organised team, he's not going to be marked out of the game as easy and he'll be right up there
          Madrid will make the champions league final this year
          And because of the style they are starting to play, they'll start getting wins against Barca.
          Last edited by TRAV1$; 10-25-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Leeds vs Cardiff!

Cmon City!

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              He's got every physical attribute to be as good as or better than Messi
              He's much bigger and stronger than he was at United, he's just as fast, excellent in the air
              Last season Messi clearly had the edge over him, but now that Ronaldo is playing in a well organised team, he's not going to be marked out of the game as easy and he'll be right up there
              Madrid will make the champions league final this year
              And because of the style they are starting to play, they'll start getting wins against Barca.
              Ok Ronaldo joined Man Utd in 2003.

He scored in the Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup Winning Finals.

He was also was the Top Scorer in 3 Premier League Winning Campains in a row. He won Young Player and Player of the Year, Euorpean Player and World Player of the Year. He left in 2009.

Most successful PL this decade..won everything

Comment

• Yeah, he's up there with Henry
                A few more seasons like this with Madrid and nobody would be able to argue that Henry was the better player overall.

Comment

• When i think of Henry only one thing comes to mind...that is all i say about that topic

Comment

Ok Ronaldo joined Man Utd in 2003.

He scored in the Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup Winning Finals.

He was also was the Top Scorer in 3 Premier League Winning Campains in a row. He won Young Player and Player of the Year, Euorpean Player and World Player of the Year. He left in 2009.

Most successful PL this decade..won everything
                    Would have had the Euro with Portugal now if they hadn't fecked up vs Greece

God that was a crime against football that Greece won the tournament

Spanish clubs could dominate the CL for the next few years i think..

I am not impressed with Chelsea at all even if they are walking away with the league. Man United and Arsenal will easily get beaten by either spanish side and Inter imo aswell if they meet them.

Comment

When i think of Henry only one thing comes to mind...that is all i say about that topic
                      The greatest ever PL goal.

Comment

Working...
                      X