|09-05-2010, 10:15 PM||#11|
A man can die but once
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quoted: 3401 Post(s)Rep Power: 344
Total Points: 1,842,528,796,237,744,832,512.00
- I think Russ Anber was being too negative about Pajkic. That wasn't a knockdown in round one, because his hands never touched the canvas.
- You are right, the scorecard of 99-91 was too wide.
- I thought it should be 97-93 or 96-94, I thought Pajkic won most of the later rounds. Butler really didn't throw enough punches to win.
- Pajkic isn't a hard puncher, because he caught Butler flush several times and he didn't go down.
- Pajkic doesn't have the skills to compete with the top 25 heavyweights, he gets hit too much.
- Pajkic does have the heart and chin of a champion though. I know Butler can punch, he caught Pajkic flush a few times but he stayed on his feet and recovered quickly.
|09-05-2010, 10:29 PM||#12|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quoted: 544 Post(s)Rep Power: 96
Total Points: 1,090,658.54
|Share This With Friends|
|butler, pajkic, wins|