No announcement yet.

*****s: "Pac only fights Top Rank boxers"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    Pacquiao didn't agree at the time it was offered he chose to fight Clottey instead.
    YEAAAAAAAA RIGHT

Keep dreaming

Floyd came up with OST tests which has never been done in history of USA boxing just cuz he knew that Pacquiao has fobia of blood draining.

Pacquiao should demand that Floyd swim 5 miles at Galapagos island with great white sharks!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      You're both right.

Hatton wasn't technically GBP, but he might as well have been.

He got treated like a GBP fighter, with the visits from Oscar and the match ups.

He was a GBP fighter on everything, but paper.
      I'm not pretty sure about the "but paper" part. GBP wouldn't be working with him without a signed contract. It probably was a one-fight deal, but he must have a contract or something. I hate to say this, but I think I agree with cungle slightly because Hatton might not be a full-pledged GBP fighter at that time, but he must have signed something. Maybe a one-fight deal to fight mayweather, thus making him a GBP fighter for one fight at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
        I'm not pretty sure about the "but paper" part. GBP wouldn't be working with him without a signed contract. It probably was a one-fight deal, but he must have a contract or something. I hate to say this, but I think I agree with cungle slightly because Hatton might not be a full-pledged GBP fighter at that time, but he must have signed something. Maybe a one-fight deal to fight mayweather, thus making him a GBP fighter for one fight at that time.
        of course he had a signed contract with gbp.

it was probably on a one fight basis each though until he became part of the gbp family in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          of course he had a signed contract with gbp.

it was probably on a one fight basis each though until he became part of the gbp family in 2008.

Damn right!

Comment

Working...
          X