Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does popular,successful celebrities commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you've indulged in the most pleasurable activites available to man time and time again how do you remain happy? Fucking supermodels sounds cool because you cant do it, but once youve came on their face they're about as interesting as your average skank. Im just sayin when there is nothing to look forward to life is boring. They're bitches though because like Mark said Ive been tghrough way more than those sissy boys could imagine and Im still breathing.

Comment

eh, they just have everything but than they just get bored, see the average hard working person might struggle but they are never bored because they always have to be on there feet, these rich probably have months off from work and do nothing but party and get drunk, but than they wake up and realize that its gettin more boring by the day.....than they get emotional, u put alcohol in an emotional person they will do crazy ****. Basically when u rich u have everything and it eventually gets boring.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        really?

i guess you and him were best friends
        The guy is a musical legend,but any man that kills him selve when he has a child to raise i have no respect for,i have been through drugs prison medical problems etc a weak man takes his own life,a strong man finds help and overcomes.

Comment

bi polar/manic depression is a real mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            bi polar/manic depression is a real mother****er.
            You fight through and overcome,suicide is the most selfish thing a man can do.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              You fight through and overcome,suicide is the most selfish thing a man can do.
              You can't always find a way fight through it though. It can effect you physically in ways which sometimes can't be overcome......

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                You can't always find a way fight through it though. It can effect you physically in ways which sometimes can't be overcome......
                Bro i have been through some terrible ****,all i know is i would not want to put that burden on my family imagine the misery it causes them,that they have to live through.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Bro i have been through some terrible ****,all i know is i would not want to put that burden on my family imagine the misery it causes them,that they have to live through.
                  I understand what your saying but you can't use your experiences as a blueprint on how depression and other mental disorders work. It effects people in completely different ways.

Comment

bump....................

Comment

They are all just weak minded ******* who don't know what do to with their money and fame.

Comment

Working...
                      X