Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age did you move out of your parents house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking about moving out for some time now, parents been getting on my nerves lately, hopefully I finish my degree by next year and once I get a steady job I hope I have enough money to move out.

My aim is to move out when i'm like 24 or 25.

Comment

I only moved out in January. So 25. It wasn't the best of circumstances, but oh well.
      It wasn't a moment too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AC Slater View Post
        What a loser. I plan to be out of the house at 18 with a wrestling scholarship to a great school, like California University or something. My dad wants me to go off to the military academy, but I'm not into their policies ever since they came out with that no gays in the military crap.
        Let's see if everything goes according to your plan.

I lost my job and I had to move back with my folks and right now I'm in college. I don't know how that makes me loser.

Comment

moved out right after HS at 18, moved from cali to Phoenix, full time college n full time job to pay for my own appartment, bills, n car..

Comment

never did and I'm 20. I'm not going to **** up like some of my friends who moved out, had babies or got behind in college/work and then dropout & work full time. I'm planning to finish college and get a steady 9-5(or something better) before I leave the nest. I'm fortunate that my mom says I got till like 24-25 under her, which is alot better than some of my friends, like this one dude I know who's parents are forcing him out of their house because they feel like he's mooching off them, even though he's my age and goes to college. Now he won't be able to go to college as he has to work full time to pay for his rent and other expenses.

Comment

Damn Truth, you need to get out of your moms basement

Comment

I moved while out in highschool, but moved back in 6 months later. Then moved out while in college.

Comment

Working...
                X