No announcement yet.

OMG Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez agrees to deal with Manchester United OMG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez agrees to deal with Manchester United OMG

Manchester United have announced a deal with Chivas de Guadalajara to sign the striker Javier Hernández for an undisclosed fee subject to a work permit.

The 21-year-old striker, also known as Chicharito or "Little Pea", has an impressive scoring record in the Mexican league and has won caps for his country. Personal terms have been agreed and Hernández passed a medical in Manchester this week.

As part of the deal United will play a match to open Chivas' new 45,000-capacity stadium in Guadalajara ahead of next season.

"I am delighted to reach agreement with Chivas to bring such an exciting young striker, who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country," said the United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson. "He will be a great addition to our squad and we look forward to welcoming our first Mexican player in the summer.

"We are equally excited to play our first game in Mexico, opening the magnificent new Chivas Stadium in July."

Hernández has scored 11 goals in the Mexican Primera División this season, putting him joint-third in the scoring charts.

The United manager, Alex Ferguson, said: "I am delighted to reach agreement with Chivas to bring such an exciting young striker, who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country.

"He will be a great addition to our squad and we look forward to welcoming our first Mexican player in the summer.

"We are equally excited to play our first game in Mexico, opening the
    magnificent new Chivas Stadium in July."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...chester-united

Last edited by Texanballer; 04-08-2010, 10:58 AM.

ive heard of him, but never seen him, is he any good, or a squad/back-up (sub!) player?

Comment

Last edited by Texanballer; 04-08-2010, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

Hernandez scores all the time. I'm sure TexanBaller is loving this.. More Mexicans in the Premier League . We already have Texan's hero Vela though

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu1XSpptU0o

There is a link of the highlight since embedding isnt working.

Comment

**** Manchester United...

Manchester City F.C. the Real Mancunian Team Leads The Way

Comment

Yes!!! Yes!! In Thee Face!

Comment

I bet he's ****.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjg06sHnDwA

Comment

Working...
                    X