Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander is a throwback fighter!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander is a throwback fighter!!!!

Dude will fight anyone, anywehre. you have to respect that.

Not trying to sound like a prick but he has no choice?? he has to build himself up you know anyway he is right up there in the JWW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Dude will fight anyone, anywehre. you have to respect that.
      Yeah. Lets hope he stays that way when hes a big name.

Comment

He appears to be. But will he start chasing money once he gets the notoriety to do it like 85% of these other fighters do?

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
          Yeah. Lets hope he stays that way when hes a big name.
          Not a chance, it's the name of the game, Fight everyone until you get on top then take on the most money with least chance of lost. The only fighter I know who didn't go that way was Mosley and he got no love for stepping up to Forrest and Winky. All he got was you lost and now you're through which is why he had to wait damn near 8 years later to get his biggest money fight available after those loses.

Comment

of course hes young and hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Not trying to sound like a prick but he has no choice?? he has to build himself up you know anyway he is right up there in the JWW division.
              Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              He appears to be. But will he start chasing money once he gets the notoriety to do it like 85% of these other fighters do?

even though I agree with you guys, at least fans should enjoy him now for his attitude

to Devon

Comment

I will be pulling this thread back up in 3 or 4 years once the hate begins and posters accuse Alexander of "ducking"

Comment

I like him because of that, he has a lot of talent and seems hungry for recognition. I can't even blame Bradley for saying that Alexander needs to build his name before fighting him.

Comment

Boxing is a business and that is what fights are made based upon. A lot of people on this forum don't seem to understand that. They start hating on boxers for not taking high risk-low reward fights. Alexander hasn't been a big name so he has to call people out. Will he do that after he starts making the big bucks? Lets wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                    X