No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Is PBF really a ATG? Does he give all his opponents this much hassle? He gave all good opponents hassle who posed him a threat! Hatton, DLH etc.

But he has never been such a pain in the backside to this level to any of his other opponents, so Pac has reason to be pissed off.
    Shows how great PBF thinks Pac is!
    like floyd said, for a fight of this magnitude, it's not unreasonable to want to make sure sportsmanship is at its highest caliber....

if floyd was really scared, he wouldn't have signed off on a 50-50 deal to get the fight done, when he really deserves the bigger split.....

its amazing how you *******s can come on here and defend manny for not wanting to be drug tested, and somehow turn this **** into floyd's fault.....

it doesn't show how good floyd thinks pac is, if anything floyd wants to make sure pac is NATURALLY as good as he looks.....i would cut you dudes some slack, if the drug testing thing was a stipulation for pacquiao only, but the fact that mayweather has signed on and agreed to be tested to, puts your argument to rest, and makes pac look bad, no matter how you *******s want to flip **** around.

and i don't get into the whole, "*******" name calling thing, but if ppl are gonna seriously get on here and defend a guy UNWILLING to be drug tested, and blame the guy who IS willing.....then i'll call a spade a spade.

JAF!

Comment

i can't believe manny is put in such a bad position all because of some ******ed rumor.

whatever he is on would still be in his body after the fight. doesn't matter when he takes the test.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        I really think it's just posturing.
        Agreed. This **** has to do with negotiations. Floyd wants an upperhand, Pac wants an upperhand, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
          There is no reason he shouldn't comply with a simple blood test unless there is something to fear, needles? doctors? No you get punched at for a living NO FEAR!
          i think it's fear of fightin mayweather.... what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonJones3 View Post
            fight news dot com
            Thank you, TJ.

Comment

mannys in the corner now,hes been backed up against the wall by pbf and golden boy,if he says no then hes ducked the fight and he looks like a cheater.come on manny prove your not guilty,make this fight happen

Comment

I think it is unfair that Manny is being bullied just because he has achieved more than any other boxer. That is not a good enough reason for the accusations. Is PBF on steroids to help him be unbeaten and to win all the fights he won?

Body language shows that pac isnt on steroids. When he wins he is so happy and spontaneous and not subdues like something is playing on his mind.
                When Ben Johnson won the Olympic gold he didnt even seem that happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Agreed. This **** has to do with negotiations. Floyd wants an upperhand, Pac wants an upperhand, etc.
                  It isn't a smart upperhand because Pacquiao is hurting his image here.

Comment

I can't pick between the middle two options, I want to give Manny the benefit of the doubt as there is no real proof but any athlete being on PED is certainly possible especially in a sport like boxing which seems to not have the best testing policy and just the overall danger of the sport I can see anybody trying to get that extra edge.

Comment

Ummm..moderators? We have 3 threads covering the same topic here...moderation anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X