No announcement yet.

Mayweather "I'll KO Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
    Mayweather and Marquez are great counterpunchers but that's where the similarities end. Marquez got balls and was willing to get some to land some. I don't know how Mayweather will react once he gets tagged - harder and a lot more times than what he usually gets. Marquez fought back and that was why he seemed to be successful against Pacquaio. Will Mayweather take some to get some? I seriously doubt that.
    floyd becomes aggressive when he gets hit...if you watched his fights, you would know that

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
      floyd becomes aggressive when he gets hit...if you watched his fights, you would know that
      let's face it, floyd will not go for the KO unless its safe, and even then he will be cautious.... he should've KOed JMM (a blown up FW).

Comment

misleading tite! there is nowhere on that whole article that has floyd saying he would ko pac. report this clown!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Didn't he promise to KO Oscar as well? Dude couldn't even KO Marquez.
          hmmm Pac couldnt do it either...and he had 3 more knockdowns & 12 more rounds to do so...

Comment

the doesn't say he would ko pac....i says that he would dominate pac, which is very possible.

Comment

Working...
            X