Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is 1 dimensional fighter... i'll explained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,2,3 dimensional ...whatever. Punkweather has never in his life been in a boxing ring with a animal like Pacquiao. If anyone thinks his defence will be the key to victory against pac you can be no more wrong. LOL Think Pac will throw that low of punches that JMM did so Punkweather can win....Not likely. Manny will make beating HIm look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by joartccjr. View Post
      Mayweather is 1 dimensional fighter... i'll explained

Let me give you an anatomy of floyd maywether's superb defense. lets start from his stance, his an orthodox fighter, a quite classical boxer, right hand is defending the right face, but if you observe closely, the right hand is not only for defending his face but it also serve as a neck support, so whenever a punch get throught it. you will never see mayweather's head snap, so the impact of the punches is distributed all over the body and not concentrated only in the head which can cause a boxer to be knockout. next his lefthand is down with forearm flexed defending the abdomen with shoulder rolls up(the popular mayweather shoulder roll) ALSO KNOWN AS SHOULDER BLOCK. also note that the neck is contracted like a turtle hiding his head in the shell. you add the footwork and his slickness.

believe me mayweather is 1 dimensional fighter he only relies on his defense, and only waits for his opponent to make mistakes. his attacks are very conservative and cautious thats why his punches are not 100%. roger is right in 24/7 they dont make strategies. i think there is no way you can KO mayweather. the only way you can beat mayweather is to outpoint and penetrate his defense. i hope roach can find a way to invade his flawless defense. maybe zab judah can provide an answer. or pacquiao can make punches from weird angles. but floyd's defense is nearly impenetratable
      floyd is a potshotter

Comment

Fake Floyd is 1 dimensional

Last edited by joartccjr.; 09-22-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X