No announcement yet.

Yo Larryx you wanna kno whats crazy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha... he "maid"

you would think putting all that time into a post it would be spelled correctly

along with your sig that you havent changed in weeks

"owing of the century"

Comment

Horus make make a point that he got paper but Ree is right tho, the more you make the more you spend and Mayweather to me hasnt mentally grown enough to stop spending cash on BS.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        haha... he "maid"

you would think putting all that time into a post it would be spelled correctly

along with your sig that you havent changed in weeks

"owing of the century"
        Fam not to defend him but does it really matter if he misspells?? You made a valid point with the spending issues, you dont need to nitpick on spelling just to solidify your arguement

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          Fam not to defend him but does it really matter if he misspells?? You made a valid point with the spending issues, you dont need to nitpick on spelling just to solidify your arguement
          im not nitpicking to solidify my argument

i just find it funny to spend all that time highlighting bolding changing colors and theres misspellings throughout the whole post.

Comment

i just find it funny to spend all that time highlighting bolding changing colors and theres misspellings throughout the whole post.
            Dog im only replying to you cuz while you were busy gazing at Carlos Baldomir in his 2006 Pathfinder, I realized that this is my 2000th post and I feel like a total nerd for it

Comment

I still LOL at those who still think Floyd made $20mil for his WWE appearance. Several reports came out following his appearance that say the $20mil rumor was just a ploy, and actually made around $5mil.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                I still LOL at those who still think Floyd made $20mil for his WWE appearance. Several reports came out following his appearance that say the $20mil rumor was just a ploy, and actually made around $5mil.
                5 mill is a nice chunk of change

Comment

Reed, first thanks for pointing out my spelling errors...Corrected.

But Honestly, Do you really think Mayweather is going broke?

He Co-promote's With Gary Shaw and Al Haymen with All of their fighters.
                  He Promotes Most of the R&B and Hip Hop concerts.
                  (Trey Songz,Lil Wayne,Mary J Blidge, 50 cent,etc)
                  He still has his endorments with Nike(jordan) and Rockstar.

The guy is second only to Oscar in terms of making money in boxing.

Everything he buys is considered a investment.

House
                  Jewelery
                  Boats
                  Stocks
                  Etc.

The guy made more money in 2008 than any boxer. and he didnt even box in 2008...So what does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                    Yea I highly doubt he made 20 mil as well but you gotta relize that its still 5 million dollars for one night of a choreographed wrestling match, millions would kill for that, he's still an idiot for not paying taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      Reed, first thanks for pointing out my spelling errors...Corrected.

But Honestly, Do you really think Mayweather is going broke?

He Co-promote's With Gary Shaw and Al Haymen with All of their fighters.
                      He Promotes Most of the R&B and Hip Hop concerts.
                      (Trey Songz,Lil Wayne,Mary J Blidge, 50 cent,etc)
                      He still has his endorments with Nike(jordan) and Rockstar.

The guy is second only to Oscar in terms of making money in boxing.

Everything he buys is considered a investment.

House
                      Jewelery
                      Boats
                      Stocks
                      Etc.

The guy made more money in 2008 than any boxer. and he didnt even box in 2008...So what does that tell you?
                      House - in his location is NOT an investment in this recession.

Jewlery -7 MILL Stolen - Which you do NOT get 100% back with insurance.

Boats - LOL you realize boats depreciate as fast as cars right?

Stocks - LOL Have you BEEN WATCHING TV AT ALL?

etc - does this include throwing money a thousand different times into crowds?

Comment

Working...
                      X