Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 10-15-2008, 01:32 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,274.25
Default Need help choosing equipment

So because of my current work schedule it's going to be hard to get into the gym to train everyday. I decided to setup a heavy bag and a double end bag a long with a few other things in my garage so i can train even on the days i can't make it to the gym. Problem is, I am not sure which heavybag I should go with. Im 6'3 and weigh 160 so I definately want to get one thats fairly heavy. When I was browsing I came across a couple of different style heavy bags, and am not sure which would be best for all around training.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I like the design of the bottom one, because it looks like it would be better for working on uppercuts and throwing punches from different angles. I think they both might possibly be too light. Does anyone have any experience with either of these heavy bags? would a standard 100 lb bag be better?
FM3O is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-15-2008, 01:38 PM #2
Contender

FM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 101,274.25

Also, what are everyone's thoughts on these two kinds of double end bags?

any feedback on any experience with any of this kind of gear would be appreciated.
FM3O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:32 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

SOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,209,691.25
1000 posts!  Congrats.  First milestone.. - ABOSWORTH 

i would get this one [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
SOY-COMO-SOY is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
choosing, equipment

User Tag List