Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion on blacks geeting kicked out of cali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    I took this from a discussion about this same damn thing:
    1. First of all, Snoop Dogg has been giving Chicanos props but y'all don't notice it because you keep listening to racist fools like Chino.
    At the end of "Gang bangin 101," a track with The Game and Snoop Dogg, Snoop gives a shout out to Crips and Bloods, then he gave a shout out to ESES too!

2. Mack 10 almost could not rap without mentioning ESES and Mexicans. In fact, Mack 10 has a rap group called SPG and on one of their tracks titled "Welcome 2 the hood," one of the SPGs said, "in L.A. ESES is all I know, Crips and bloods is all I know."
    Unfortunately, some SURs have been dissin Mack 10 on their albums lately.

3. Xzhibit was sitting in a car with Mexicans in the video to his song "Multiply" and yet he was attacked by some Mexicans at a club and even had his upper lip busted with a bottle and had to get stitches on it.
    Xzhibit has a song called "BLACK and BROWN" on his latest album where he tries to calm down the tension between the two, plus he made mention on the track the one of his Mexican friends had said that he was going to "kill every ****** in a white T shirt"

4. WC of westside connection has shown chicano's a whole lotta love. If you watch his DVD documentary, "WC Bandana Swangin," you see clips of dub performing in Mexican neighbourhoods in Cali and screamin "ESE!!!" and all the Mexicans just screamin and giving him love.
    Plus in his video, "The Streets" featuring Nate Dogga and Snoop Dogg, there were a bunch on Chicanos and Mexicans in his video. Some of them were even crip walking in the video too.

Thats true to a point.

But most of that **** happened only after they seen a lot of people saying negagtive things about theme dissing on Mexicans.

Eazy-E used to diss on Mexicans but he gets mad love from Chicano rappers. Because Eazy-E later on had love for Chicano rappers and saw the talent and opened the doors for some Chicano rappers. As did Ice-T he gets respect too "Ryhm Poetic Mafia" "Kid Frost" Ict-T helped them come up.

Whens the last time Dre. Dre had a Chicano rapper in his raps? Or Snoop before the whole Vato song?

Mack 10 i'll give you that one i recall he was on a compiliation with Brown an Black rappers before he came on the radio scene. I really don't know which song where he dissed.

And Exzibit got a bottle thrown at him cause some **** he said in his album.

And reason why people know is because Mexicans still buy there albums, so Mexicans buy there albums only to listen to Xzibit and Snoop talk **** about them and people don't expect no retaliation, it was bound to happen.
    Last edited by ferocity; 07-21-2008, 02:40 AM.

Comment

There would be no black people in Vegas if Latinos "hate" Blacks and wanted them out... We completely outnumber blacks here.. There is more to it then race.
      Who said every Latino wants Black out? It a very small minority, mainly those who recently come out of the jail system are starting this racial tensions.

Comment

There would be no black people in Vegas if Latinos "hate" Blacks and wanted them out... We completely outnumber blacks here.. There is more to it then race.
        Its drugs.

And what i ment by banging is gangs. But true the Italians had all that **** down before any Mexican or Black.

From a Spanky Loco verse, "we protect them blocks cause them blocks have money"

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
          Who said every Latino wants Black out? It a very small minority, mainly those who recently come out of the jail system are starting this racial tensions.
          I know for a fact that isn't true.

I know a homie who got out the pen not to long ago and now even dates black broads and listens to nelly and **** so i don't know where you got that statistic from.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            I know for a fact that isn't true.

I know a homie who got out the pen not to long ago and now even dates black broads and listens to nelly and **** so i don't know where you got that statistic from.
            It's that black Flava son!

I like black girls too. This **** about Mexicans being racists is bull****!

Comment

Heres "Above the Law" featuring Kid Frost.

And Kokane from ATL been on a lot of Chicano rap artist albums.

Knightowl, Lil One and Mr. Shadow have worked with a lot of black rappers.

Up North and in Texas the unity is a lot stronger.

Comment

Comment

You cant stop us now

Comment

Working...
                  X