No announcement yet.

Trump Capitol Hill rioter commits suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Capitol Hill rioter commits suicide

The Georgia man who was found dead after being charged in connection with the US Capitol riot shot himself in the chest, reports said Tuesday.

The Fulton County Medical Examiner ruled that Christopher Stanton Georgia died by suicide, according to local outlet 11Alive News.

The 53-year-old — who had been charged with unlawful entry and violating a citywide curfew that took effect at 6 p.m. Wednesday, the day of the siege — was found Saturday by his wife, in the basement of their Alpharetta home

he called 911, telling officers that there was "blood everywhere," according to a police report obtained by the Daily Mail.
    Cops removed two semiautomatic SKS rifles from the home, officials said
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-13-2021, 04:32 PM.

I’m surprised this is the only one. They’re all facing 10 years in prison.

Would you want to be a Trump voter getting ready for prison right now?

You’re either gonna be a kkk f-ck tool or the brothers and Mexicans are gonna beat you to death after they widen your ass hole about 8 inches sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I’m surprised this is the only one. They’re all facing 10 years in prison.

Would you want to be a Trump voter getting ready for prison right now?

You’re either gonna be a kkk f-ck tool or the brothers and Mexicans are gonna beat you to death after they widen your ass hole about 8 inches sideways.
      He really should have thought of all of this through before he went and did what he did. Too late now!

Comment

I aint got no love

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          He really should have thought of all of this through before he went and did what he did. Too late now!
          Well a lot of them were saying we take back our country or we die. He lived up to that mantra.

Just like a lot of them, he loved Trump more than he did his family.

Comment

These clowns never really faced any types of challenges in life. If you can buy a plane ticket or get there and get a hotel room for a few days, you are not hurting in life. And for that little charge he got? He committed that? Rest in piss.

Comment

Every life has value. Every.

Comment

Originally posted by 54-0 TBE View Post
                These clowns never really faced any types of challenges in life. If you can buy a plane ticket or get there and get a hotel room for a few days, you are not hurting in life. And for that little charge he got? He committed that? Rest in piss.

If you can buy a plane ticket and afford a hotel for a few days you are doing ok in life? I tought the American dream was a bit grander.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Well a lot of them were saying we take back our country or we die. He lived up to that mantra.

Just like a lot of them, he loved Trump more than he did his family.
                  F him.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                    If you can buy a plane ticket and afford a hotel for a few days you are doing ok in life? I tought the American dream was a bit grander.
                    The American dream is def grander. But if you can afford a plane ticket and hotel on a whim, to go do some unnecessary stuff I completely agree, you’re doing ok in life.

Many people have more immediate problems, and much less income.

Comment

Working...
                    X