Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 06-12-2020, 02:02 PM #701
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ermil is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,048.83

I am just trying to maintain my weight - and at my age it's almost a full time job keeping the fat from around my waist so it's going to be my warm-up: Rope, push-ups, abs, arm rotations, shadowing boxing; Then a long (3 to 4 miles is long enough for me)slow run. Basically the same workout as Saturday except I will be able to get my run in. I don't like having to depend on my bike.

I am training my cousin and his friend this evening and we'll be doing sprints. Sprint after sprint after sprint.
Ermil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 06:05 AM #702
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
AlexRoss0908 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,154.91

When I was a kid my dad motivated himself with posters of famous people
AlexRoss0908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 05:18 AM #703
Amateur

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Daxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these partsDaxe is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,237.44

Finding it difficult getting the motivation for your gym workout? Get inspired with these motivational quotes which should help you the next time you're not quite feeling up to the challenge.
Daxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:11 AM #704
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lylia is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,107.74

Thanks for motivational stuff!!!
lylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:21 AM #705
Amateur

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
TarrenceRoberts is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,204.61

It's good that now there is YouTube, there you can find a lot of motivational videos. But half of these bloggers are crooks. Who can be trusted and who can not, that is the question.
TarrenceRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:29 PM #706
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2299 Post(s)
SUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond reputeSUBZER0ED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 33,290.39
No Message - Sugar Booger go crazy - sugarsmosley 

After years of working out in gyms in different states and countries, I see the gyms close because of this deadly pandemic. So, fuck it, I built a home gym. I will NOT become the fat, disgusting bastard that I have denigrated for years!
SUBZER0ED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 11:18 PM #707
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 72,424.54
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Hit a new PB today on the OHP, 5 reps at 155lb.
Final rep I was screaming **** and **** on repeat.
Honestly was lucky I was able to slam the weight into the safeties cause I couldn't see for a split second, if I missed or if they bounced out I would've fallen over with them.
I was spent, I emptied the gas tank for that final rep and I knelt on the ground for a good 20 seconds.

It was worth it.

anonymous2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 11:38 PM #708
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 72,424.54
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
After years of working out in gyms in different states and countries, I see the gyms close because of this deadly pandemic. So, fuck it, I built a home gym. I will NOT become the fat, disgusting bastard that I have denigrated for years!
Lucky, most gym equipment is either marked up 300%+ or simply out of stock for months.
anonymous2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:03 AM #709
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18982 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,931.61
Total Points: 355,710.68
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
I must workout today... Im sore as hell, but need to gut through it.... mon/wed I ran on the treadmill and did 8 rounds of heavybag directly after. Tues/Thurs I lifted heavy, chest/back and then shoulders/arms... Back to the treadmill and heavybag tonight... not going to be very 'fluid' tonight
Went to the gym, Starred squatting in the rack and hurt my old azz. Took a cab home and drenched cabbies seat. Bad gaijin.

Back to low impact Richard Simmons training.

https://youtu.be/s75zU6nU1JM
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:08 AM #710
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18982 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,931.61
Total Points: 355,710.68
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRoss0908 View Post
When I was a kid my dad motivated himself with posters of famous people
Me too I had a poster of the Architects of Modern Physics and a Bruce lee poster on my wall.

I was motivated enough but became an engineer not a physicist. I also had a Dr J poster, but that never panned our either
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
kill, motivation, official, today