No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Here's the deal. If he's a skilled negotiator like he claims he would could have approached the governors first and tried to build a consensus. At the very least sought out the states that had Republican ties and be pro active as a unit supporting each other. He did neither. That's how it happened in Canada. Granted Canada has 13 provinces and territories to deal with not 52 but still Trump has poor political skills.
    No.. These guys literally wont even accept his help when their cities/business burn.. shootings rise by 140+% (Chicago/Seattle/Portland).. but you think they would have come to some kind of consensus? what kind of consensus.. Should South Dakota have the same restrictions as say New York? obviously not.. But as usual you guys have no actual answers just "he should do more"

But anyway you CANNOT help or negotiate with these type of people doesn't matter how "skilled" he is

It's purely political.. they have no interest in human life.. just scoring political wins and you buy it hook line and sinker every time

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Rioters vandalize, set fire at Portland Police Association office: police

Protesters-turned-rioters vandalized and broke into Portland’s Police Association office on Tuesday night, setting fires at the building and elsewhere nearby, police said Wednesday morning.

Hundreds of protesters marched to the office building on North Lombard Street near North Campbell Avenue and arrived at approximately 9:45 p.m., at which point police said they blocked “all lanes of traffic” at the intersection, according to information released by the department Wednesday morning.

Police said a “large fire” was started on North Lombard Street soon after the group arrived at the PPA building.

Full story:
      https://www.foxnews.com/us/rioters-v...n-fire-protest

How can this be???

My son and the other superfans told us that the Feds were the issue and once they left all would be fine. And those guys are never, ever wrong.

Well the Feds left, and the riots continue, and seem to be getting worse.

What gives??
      Don't be silly it's Trumps fault somehow

I would say let it all burn.. but that's not really fair.. probably some decent people who have had business/life ruined as a result of this and can't get out of Portland

But yeah.. they will just turn a blind eye as usual.. pretend like it's a peaceful protest.. and Trump is the agitator.. typical liberal stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        No.. These guys literally wont even accept his help when their cities/business burn.. shootings rise by 140+% (Chicago/Seattle/Portland).. but you think they would have come to some kind of consensus? what kind of consensus.. Should South Dakota have the same restrictions as say New York? obviously not.. But as usual you guys have no actual answers just "he should do more"

But anyway you CANNOT help or negotiate with these type of people doesn't matter how "skilled" he is

It's purely political.. they have no interest in human life.. just scoring political wins and you buy it hook line and sinker every time
        Unilateral declarations don't work if you can't enforce them. There is no need to lock down severely in states that don't need it. Those points come out in a discussion. But there is no discussions if everyone takes on your defeatest attitude.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

How the tables have turned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Still posting about the pandemic after your humiliation?

Stick to something you know about like hiding under a rock

you are the big-mouth bltch who refused to take the hydroxy challenge

China Tom... you talked shlt, but refused to back it up

juts what we expected from a low-life scumbag overstayer

Comment

An answer would be nice.

I've noticed you superfans keep attacking Trump's response, but when asked what his response should have been, you people cant do it.

That's called cheerleading.

It's cool. If you want to be a political superfan and cheerlead, have at it. You're doing a great job so far.

Go! Team! Go!

And no, I've never threatened to shoot jaywalkers. I am typically armed in my cars, and I've brandished a firearm a few times when needed, but never to a jaywalker.

Fyi, the last time I did it was because 2 guys approached my car and one of them banged on my window in downtown Austin during these protests while uttering threats. I'd done nothing wrong and was leaving work after a long day.
                (This wasnt a week before in Austin where a man in my position did shoot one, justifiably).

When he saw he was looking down the barrel of a .357, they ran off and I had a nice, safe, uneventful drive home.

That was a better ending than having my car damaged and being dragged out and attacked by multiple opponents.

Thank God for my gun and my rights.

Guns stop crime, which is why we carry them.

I wish everyone, including you, had those same rights, protection, and peace of mind.

The right to defend your life should be a given, should it not?

stop calling them superfans

they are low-life scumbags

and the American " superfans "... are dogs and traitors

Comment

The swamp rats are eating each other.....

Sally Yates says Comey went rogue by sending agents to interview Flynn

Washington — Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, who served in the upper ranks of the Justice Department during the FBI's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, told lawmakers Wednesday that former FBI Director James Comey went rogue when he "unilaterally" dispatched agents to interview former national security adviser Michael Flynn at the White House in the early days of the Trump administration.

In an exchange with Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham during a hearing on the FBI's "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation, Yates was asked whether she authorized the FBI's January 24, 2017, interview of Flynn.

"I didn't authorize that interview because I wasn't told about it in advance," Yates, who appeared remotely, told lawmakers.

Yates said that when she heard about the FBI's interview with Flynn, "I was upset that Director Comey didn't coordinate this with us and acted unilaterally." Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, asked whether Comey went "rogue" with sending agents to speak with Flynn, and Yates responded, "You could use that term, yes."

https://news.yahoo.com/sally-yates-s...161330588.html

It will be interesting watching the superfans deal with this. Typically they just cheer on every player on the team regardless.

But now you have players pointing fingers and blaming each other for the team's big blowout loss.

Which players side will they take, and which players will they attack?

What to do, what to do......

McCabe did the same with Rosenstein, they already ratted each other out

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    He's tested all the time, but now he's not tested. Wtf

Now you know why the media want him to shut up.

why would he get tested, he knows its a joke

the fake testing is where most of the problems start

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Here's the deal. If he's a skilled negotiator like he claims he would could have approached the governors first and tried to build a consensus. At the very least sought out the states that had Republican ties and be pro active as a unit supporting each other. He did neither. That's how it happened in Canada. Granted Canada has 13 provinces and territories to deal with not 52 but still Trump has poor political skills.

if you really believed the garbage you post.... and if you weren't such a little crybaby bltch... you would have stood by your principles and taken the hydroxy challenge

you admitted that you are just a shlt-talking spastic

Comment

Working...
                      X