No announcement yet.

Ring IQ Casual Fan Club: “Khan Put On Boxing Clinic on Canelo” lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring IQ Casual Fan Club: “Khan Put On Boxing Clinic on Canelo” lol

I think Ring IQ’s fan club shot some jizz when Khan landed his first shot and thought the fight was scored UD for Khan. Khan fought like a gay version of Lara, just fruity pebble punches that missed most of the time. What clinic are these dorks referring to?

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Man way too many morons trying to always say “khan was winning before he got KOD!” I guess it makes them feel better. Khan won 2 rounds at most

Comment

Maybe Khan was up a round, but he had lost control of the fight by the 3rd round. Alvarez clearly felt comfortable at all times and was taking over the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Maybe Khan was up a round, but he had lost control of the fight by the 3rd round. Alvarez clearly felt comfortable at all times and was taking over the fight.
        I kinda agree with this I’m not sure khan was up a round though, I’ll give him round one and two then like you said, by the 3rd canelo started out boxing khan... well guess you’re right khan up one or canelo up one don’t matter khan had lost all momentum by the 3rd and canelo set that lo shot beautifully

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          Man way too many morons trying to always say “khan was winning before he got KOD!” I guess it makes them feel better. Khan won 2 rounds at most
          Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          I kinda agree with this I’m not sure khan was up a round though, I’ll give him round one and two then like you said, by the 3rd canelo started out boxing khan... well guess you’re right khan up one or canelo up one don’t matter khan had lost all momentum by the 3rd and canelo set that lo shot beautifully
          Dem dorks said a “boxing clinic.” Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Don't get me wrong Khan is fast. Ginger just wanted to see his speed and adjust

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Don't get me wrong Khan is fast. Ginger just wanted to see his speed and adjust
              Exactly, he did it by round 3

Comment

Patiently setting up that big fight ending shot is one of Canelo strategies

Did it with Kirkland
                Did it with Amir
                And most impressive did it with Kova

Comment

Canelo Alvarez understood that there was no way he could compete with the processing speed and delivery of Amir Khan 'So after afew rounds he decided to observe, and bank on landing one big punch' etc

Bernard Hopkins was in a similar situation vs Oscar De La Hoya 'Same kind of tactics which both Alvarez and Hopkins applied'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Canelo Alvarez understood that there was no way he could compete with the processing speed and delivery of Amir Khan 'So after afew rounds he decided to observe, and bank on landing one big punch' etc

Bernard Hopkins was in a similar situation vs Oscar De La Hoya 'Same kind of tactics which both Alvarez and Hopkins applied'.
                    Handspeed not processing speed

Amir is far from being the best chess player in boxing

Dude thought it be a good idea to rear upper from long range and got clapped by Garcia for it

Comment

Working...
                    X