No announcement yet.

DAZN is hemorrhaging money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
    Ain't read that. Damn you're persistent lmao. Dazn IS dying. Thats not something the "scary Black Americans" made up. Thats what's happening.
    can we ban this alt so he can create a more creative persona. the everything is racist guy has been done to death

Comment

More delusional nonsense passed on as a failed disguise for whit, I'm certain. Next!
      Hey bruh go fetch me some water. Make it snappy

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        can we ban this alt so he can create a more creative persona. the everything is racist guy has been done to death
        Yes. Ban yourself so this forum can positively discuss Boxing. The "I'll remain a racist no matter what" guy has been done to death for centuries now. Be creative and mix up that seething hatred you got from time to time. Every guy who points out your racist antics isn't Black, nor are we all the same person. You're just THAT racist that your mind warped your little brain into assuming that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
          Hey bruh go fetch me some water. Make it snappy
          More delusional rhetoric passed on as a failed attempt at whit, i'm certain.

Comment

You always say the same thing. Justthefacts style innit?

Comment

You always say the same thing. Justthefacts style innit?
              You always do the same thing. Like posting More delusional rhetoric passed on as a failed attempt at whit, i'm certain.

Comment

You always do the same thing. Like posting More delusional rhetoric passed on as a failed attempt at whit, i'm certain.
                but did u get my water doe? Make it snappy

Comment

but did u get my water doe? Make it snappy

Comment

Working...
                  X