No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    hahahahah wow...now weve got a gggroupie claiming canelo would never fight david friggin lemiuex....wow...ive seen it all

this cant be life...

I can see Golovkin reading that rubbish and just shaking his head in disbelief

Comment

• Tony Baloney... living proof that a single-celled organism can use the internet loooool

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Canelo would never fight Lemieux because he's was going to get hit..
        wtf does this mean even?

i dont get how you can write these words.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          wtf does this mean even?

i dont get how you can write these words.
          because hes an unabashed gggroupie...thats how

Comment

What you mean is you arent taking Joe Calzaghe seriously, since its him that said it.

Bit rich coming from someone who said I'm not taking Calzaghe seriously.
            Sincerely, I think your English skills are not 100% to be having some debates on here my friend...my friendly advice would be to continue to brush up on that...that would help for people to take you more seriously on here as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
              Sincerely, I think your English skills are not 100%
              you having trouble understanding the words of joe calzaghe when he says you are wrong about him, np.

Comment

you having trouble understanding the words of joe calzaghe when he says you are wrong about him, np.
                Yes Joe is old school I guess...he calls a spade a spade...unlike others who try and dress up beating 'shot' past greats as something to be heralded

Keep on being a fan though man...just leave the analysis stuff to others my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  Yes Joe is old school I guess...he calls a spade a spade...unlike others who try and dress up beating 'shot' past greats as something to be heralded

Keep on being a fan though man...just leave the analysis stuff to others my friend!
                  uh... joe is saying YOU are wrong bud.

try n keep up.

Comment

uh... joe is saying YOU are wrong bud.

try n keep up.
                    Man my only friendly advice would be to keep brushing up on the English language! I think you are still missing a few things here.

God bless and have a great day.

Comment

Working...
                    X