Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither impeachment article is a high crime or misdemeanor

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      You people are so hacky, why don’t you post the second paragraph of that article?

Here I’ll do it for you.

Duringq October and November, revenue rose 3 percent from a year ago to $471 billion. Receipts from individual and payroll taxes climbed 4 percent, or $17 billion, while receipts from corporate income taxes were up 14 percent, or $1 billion. Receipts from other sources, such as excise taxes and customs duties, fell 11 percent, or $5 billion.”

Tax cuts have brought in far more revenue than before so yeah “dem tax cuts doe” are working.

Problem is as it always is the spending, so even though we are generating more revenue than ever we are also increasing our spending more than ever.

Again also stated in your article,

“Meanwhile, expenditures rose 6 percent to $813 billion during the first two months of the fiscal year, which runs from October through September. Spending on mandatory programs, such as Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, was up $22 billion, or 7 percent. Outlays for military programs of the Department of Defense climbed 7 percent, or $8 billion, while Department of Education spending climbed $3 billion, or 25 percent.”
      I read the article

Basic etiquette Dictates I not copy and paste the entire article so that you can read it.

So all that you posted (discussing two whole months)

Point was tax cuts aren’t helping the deficits. You pointing out a two month increase in revenue (thanks to impending holidays). Deficits are increasing. Gov gonna spend. But you don’t see the point. We were supposed to be rolling in doe with these tax cuts. Deficits were supposed to shrink, according to resident re tard 1sad.

Keep spinning though. Your not sucking me in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        Dems were happy with nafta or did you forget that already, these dems are as useless as you, a boxing site filled with crying little b^tches like you, sad

One day you might become a man (Very Doubtful) with a brain.
        Yawn

Learn how to read and you will discover the changes that the Democrats were able to negotiate

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Neither impeachment article is a high crime or misdemeanor

lol

Nixon resigned rather than face impeachment for obstructing Congress and abuse of power

Some commentators are playing you guys for fools so do your own research

Comment

I’m not expecting much out of him, he literally just posted an article where it definitively showed that tax cuts are working but then attempted to claim the opposite. That TDS has warped these peoples brains.
            Oh really. Lol.

Comment

I’m not expecting much out of him, he literally just posted an article where it definitively showed that tax cuts are working but then attempted to claim the opposite. That TDS has warped these peoples brains.
              In his case, there wasn't much there to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                lol

Nixon resigned rather than face impeachment for obstructing Congress and abuse of power

Some commentators are playing you guys for fools so do your own research
                These commentators are just telling them what they want to hear to keep them watching. Let them fester

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Oh really. Lol.
                  Tax cuts are working!?!?!

Wtf are these people drinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Yawn

Learn how to read and you will discover the changes that the Democrats were able to negotiate
                    You know everyone here saw you intellectually run away from me once I engaged you, after years of you quoting about every one of my posts when you knew you were on my Ignore list and I wasnt going to reply.

And I hope some/all of them realize the childish mental masturbation you engage on in here and rightly ignore you.

You bring nothing but cheerleading, and now ducking, to the forum.

Comment

• Post tax cuts:

Revenue is up.
                      Wages are up.
                      Unemployment is down (at record levels in some cases).
                      Jobs are up.
                      GDP is up.

Yeah, I'd say that's working pretty damn good.

Unless one is like Bill Maher, and praying for a recession.

Comment

Working...
                      X