No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Breaks Down Canelo's KO Win Over Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Breaks Down Canelo's KO Win Over Kovalev

This Saturday night, Callum Smith will make a mandatory defense of the WBA super middleweight title against John Ryder in Liverpool. In 2020, there is a possibility that Smith will move up to the light heavyweight division. A future at 175lbs brings into contention names such Artur Beterbiev, Dmitry Bivol and in time perhaps an all-British super fight against Eddie Hearn's rising star Joshua Buatsi. Then there's Canelo Alvarez. The Mexican recently extinguished the life of Sergey Kovalev's time at the very top of the Light Heavyweight pile and took his WBO title at the same with an eleventh round knockout earlier this month to become a four-weight world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry to break the news to you, don't look for Canelo to call out any current Champions, 175, 168 or 160...keep on milking DAZN!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      Sorry to break the news to you, don't look for Canelo to call out any current Champions, 175, 168 or 160...keep on milking DAZN!
      Don't be easily fooled. If the fights are fake, then what is the difference what weight they happen at? Canelo can get more credit, and generate more buzz, winning fake fights at 175 than fake fights at 160, and the risk is non-existent in fake fights regardless of the weight, so if the fights are staged fights with lots of jabbing, pulled punches, and intentionally missed punches, which is my opinion that they are, then he's very likely to not just fight at light heavyweight, but "beat" all the top light heavyweights too. It's like Stephen Breadman has been tell us, Canelo could be on his way to all time great status.

On paper.

Comment

Rumor is it’s Saunders next? Isn’t he a champ??? Ohh I forgot You fake POShts keep changing the goal posts and now that it’s almost done you pull some BS “insert ducked name here”

Your a PUNK! I’ll put $$$$ on Canelo and you’ll STFU because you have no balls.

Comment

This F@ggot said Canelo never fight Jacobs!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            Don't be easily fooled. If the fights are fake, then what is the difference what weight they happen at? Canelo can get more credit, and generate more buzz, winning fake fights at 175 than fake fights at 160, and the risk is non-existent in fake fights regardless of the weight, so if the fights are staged fights with lots of jabbing, pulled punches, and intentionally missed punches, which is my opinion that they are, then he's very likely to not just fight at light heavyweight, but "beat" all the top light heavyweights too. It's like Stephen Breadman has been tell us, Canelo could be on his way to all time great status.

On paper.
            Huh??? I read your post twice and still can’t figure out what that rambling is all about????

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

On paper.
              I think this idiot is saying boxing is fake like WWE???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I think this idiot is saying boxing is fake like WWE???
                I don't understand what the hell he is trying to say myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel82tx View Post
                  I don't understand what the hell he is trying to say myself.
                  Yeah I read it a 3rd time and still don’t get it???

Someone needs to wrap his tin foil lil hat around his head tighter then punch him for being stupid and wasting my time reading sht like that!

It never fails the clowns with “Boxing” or “Logic” in their names usually are full BLOWN Rtards! And don’t know SHT about boxing.

Also that mental midget red cards the hell out of anybody that calls that punk out....

Comment

“As was the case with Floyd Mayweather Jr cherry picking days” WTF is this? I’m no huge fan of Floyd but what is this, BN 24? Where do they find these writers? Get some professionalism.
                    Last edited by mxtali; 11-22-2019, 12:56 PM. Reason: Apparently we can’t spell out BN 24

Comment

Working...
                    X