Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy a new watch - circa $16,000 budget. Recommendations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a new watch - circa $16,000 budget. Recommendations?

Sup bros.

I’m on the market for a new time piece, circa $16,000 budget.

Any suggestions?

Get yourself a Fossil.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Sup bros.

Any suggestions?
      get yourself the cheapest watch you can find....it will do the exact same thing as a $150,000 dollar watch
      Which is tell time

Comment

Did you really just flex on boxingscene forums?

Comment

Sup bros.

Any suggestions?
          With that amount of money you are asking for what watch to buy in a forum for retards, bums, poor, unemployed, basement-dweller, and on welfare people.

You must be in the retards group to make this thread.
          Last edited by led; 11-18-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Does anyone even wear a watch anymore?? I ditched mine after I got a cell phone. I hated wearing a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              get yourself the cheapest watch you can find....it will do the exact same thing as a $150,000 dollar watch
              Which is tell time
              TBF, it's similar to either buying a luxury car or a low end knock around. They will both get you to where you are going, but.....

If a person is willing to spend that amount, he's obviously into ''luxury'' watches (possible collector).

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Does anyone even wear a watch anymore?? I ditched mine after I got a cell phone. I hated wearing a watch.
                Reach for your clunky phone or twist your wrist....A smooth watch can bring an outfit together.

No one says to a person ''why do you wear watches ?'' They usually say ''wow, nice watch (if it's a nice piece).''

Comment

Sup bros.

Any suggestions?
                  Easy. A Patek Phillipe if 16k can still get you one new. Might need to go closer to 20k unless you go pre owned.

If you’re trying to show some prestige, go with a big recognizable name. Sure, there are amazing watches but what’s the point if no one knows the makers because they lack knowledge in watches? You’re obviously not a collector so go patek phillipe. Now that is a status symbol imo.

But look into something like a Rolex or Cartier for name recognition..omega, etc if the Patek is a little out if the price range.

You could legit get 2 Rolex and a Cartier for 16k and floss in different occasions. A sports watch, a gold bracelet, and something in between and if you ever need some cash (never know) you can sell one or two and still look good

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Reach for your clunky phone or twist your wrist....A smooth watch can bring an outfit together.

No one says to a person ''why do you wear watches ?'' They usually say ''wow, nice watch (if it's a nice piece).''
                    To each their own I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X