Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: Those of you who put money on me beating Canelo, you're a bunch of ignorants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kov is full of excuses.. didnt he say he prefer to fight like this and not rest for too long in between fights....

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      kov is full of excuses.. didnt he say he prefer to fight like this and not rest for too long in between fights....
      Of course he said that. What did you think he would say before the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Prime Kovalev still would have lost to this version of Canelo. Nelo has a great chin and the Krusher has never liked it to the body.
        I agree 100%. He made this version of Kovalev look like a total amateur. Pitty pat jabs afraid to commit to power shots for fear of being countered, same happened to GGG. If a younger Kovalev had been more aggressive and actually loaded up his shots I feel he would have gotten knocked out even sooner.

People fail to see what's in front of their eyes, p4p #1 fighter, champion in multiple divisions at once, Canelo is an all time great. Some credible journalists like Kevin Iole are starting to see that now, the haters never will.
        Last edited by lieutenant; 11-18-2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Kovalev is always crying about being overtrained

Comment

PRIDE brings the STUPID out of people but Odds Makers love taking their money

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Kovalev is always crying about being overtrained
              Which is funny because they way he gasses you'd believe he's undertrained.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Canelo is VERY difficult to beat in Vegas
                And he's impossible to beat when he's knocking people the hell out.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Sadly he threw this fight, he wasn't even punching with power he just kept touch jabbing and then the ko he pretended to get put to sleep kovalev is a great actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Beterbiev#1 View Post
                  I agree, Kovalev only has 1 loss out of 4.

Jesus Christ this site
                  Dont get your panties in a bunch shirley.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Didnt he almost win the fight. I mean if it woulda went the distance it was close & we were getting close to the finish line.

So that being the case this sounds like some weird bad loser sh^t to me or excuse making & anger about losing.

Kov is an odd dude & a bad loser for such a high level cat whos had a HOF caliber career.
                  He was going to beat Canelo on points?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    He was going to beat Canelo on points?
                    Folks always saying this but Kovalev needed both rounds with a KD to win the fight going into the round he got stopped in.

And both GGG fights & the Lara fight were all winnable if a couple rounds shake out differently.

It's a losing argument to suggest that there isn't a certain degree of difficulty with beating whoever the money guy is in boxing at any given time on the cards cuz there is, but it's not impossible either.

Comment

Working...
                    X