Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-17-2019, 11:42 AM #31
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 46,379.28
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt Merry Christmas - TBear Miguel Cotto appreciates that post. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
Link please
You need a link? You took the time to type that but couldn't type google and roger stone case transcript or details?
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 11:43 AM #32
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 46,379.28
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt Merry Christmas - TBear Miguel Cotto appreciates that post. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
You'll need to turn everything off man. Seems like you've fallen into the same path as the rest. He's not going anywhere and he's going to be re-elected. I'm sorry man. The only way you can help yourself is to completely ignore it.

You've been fooled by the Democratic party.
Cool.......
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 01:23 PM #33
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2621 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 152,551.99
Total Points: 162,148.84
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
It was never debunked people plead the 5th and got rid of evidence..this has come out in the stone trial..witch hunt my azz..what’s that now 6th conviction? Where there is smoke there is fire and you have a president talking about he’s got immunity, why would he be mentioning and arguing immunity if he was innocent? Trump clearly was always involved in collusion and covered his azz well while pressuring the end of the probe and got his wish unfortunately these other guys won’t be so fortunate and one will turn on him sooner or later and he can’t pardon stone if he wants any shot at reelection
Quote:
You need a link? You took the time to type that but couldn't type google and roger stone case transcript or details?

Clearly you don't understand the word clearly or link, Stone was booked for 5 counts of lying about Assange and Wikileaks and 2 counts for threatening a witness, we need a link to this clear evidence of collusion that no one on Dems or Reps side have, but you do.
PACnPBFsuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 01:36 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3600 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 75,161.54
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
Clearly you don't understand the word clearly or link, Stone was booked for 5 counts of lying about Assange and Wikileaks and 2 counts for threatening a witness, we need a link to this clear evidence of collusion that no one on Dems or Reps side have, but you do.
Talk about a moron in Stone. Thinking he's bulletproof and lying about something that isn't even real.

But, man.. You're not going to get a clear answer out of these guys. They've been brainwashed. They're no different than conspiracy theorists. It's gotten bad.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 03:36 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4256 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,884.04
Total Points: 194,377.23
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Dude..now the media is the evil monster? Because the man that was willing to suck a fart out of their azZ for coverage for four decades now hates that he got his wish? Fk Donald and his “witch-hunt” the dude literally lies on tape and says I didn’t say that and the journalists are lying about it. This is the same dude that cozied up to Breitbart pandering falsehoods openly, who started a bullshhh thing about “birth certificate” but y’all wanna cry about witch hunts? I can’t wait for the chickens to come home to roost it’s going to be glorious
All the media has to do to become an "evil monster" is to fall into step. Talking about things that you do not agree with or like, are part of a healthy media.

They are all lying! Don't you get that? there are no good guys here you fool lol. These are lobbyists, professional politicians, senationalists. They are all guilty. So you think this country should involve itself in a tit for tat? Stone is a lobbyist, and Clinton did horrible things that ...not only was she not prosecuted for, but the same FBI agent, Comey, put a woman in prison for named martha Stewart...Look it up.

Its has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with these people settling vendettas for things that are done every day in Washington.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 03:41 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Hillary isn’t gonna run, I’m practically certain of that. If she does run, she won’t win the primary- the dems have such a better selection of candidates this election cycle.

As for Roger Stone, it seems like he did a ‘whole lot of nothing.’ What exactly was the crime and who was the victim?
Said with a British Accent: "The crime sir is engaging in an argument over how many angels are on the head of a pin...and coming up with the wrong number of illusary angels!"

But it is ok for we can throw Stone in a pond with a large anchor and if he is innocent he will surely sink and drown and clear his name.
Old 11-17-2019, 03:44 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Roger Stone is a real American Patriot!
Free that man, pardon him, and pin some Honorary Medals on his lapel.
Even if one dislikes the guy... And lets even say one wanted to make a statement about lying to congress. For the sake of playing devils advocate... You might fine the guy... HOW IN HELL'S BELLS DO YOU THROW A MAN IN JAIL THE REST OF HIS LIFE? They even wanted to deny him a chance to petition the president for clemency. These people are out of control Z. A rapist would get less time.
Old 11-17-2019, 03:52 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Talk about a moron in Stone. Thinking he's bulletproof and lying about something that isn't even real.

But, man.. You're not going to get a clear answer out of these guys. They've been brainwashed. They're no different than conspiracy theorists. It's gotten bad.
I agree with this. And its deep...My mother marched in protest against Vietnam with me on her back in a papoose. She was jeered and even threatened and told people that even though her son was not of age (I was a baby) she was marching for women who had sons drafted.

My mother cannot even admit that Trump has tried to pull troops out of conflicts. She does not even care about the things this party has done to progressive candidates, guys like Sanders, who sold his people out for KIllery. It just does not register. Not saying I agree with Sanders but people like my mother would traditionally favor such a candidate.
Old 11-17-2019, 05:15 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17511 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 276,561.59
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
Even if one dislikes the guy... And lets even say one wanted to make a statement about lying to congress. For the sake of playing devils advocate... You might fine the guy... HOW IN HELL'S BELLS DO YOU THROW A MAN IN JAIL THE REST OF HIS LIFE? They even wanted to deny him a chance to petition the president for clemency. These people are out of control Z. A rapist would get less time.
I would love to see how they came up with life. cancellation instructions.
Support Us!

About LII
Get the law
Lawyer directory
Legal encyclopedia
Help out

Follow

LII U.S. Code Title 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE Part I. CRIMES Chapter 79. PERJURY Section 1621. Perjury generally

U.S. Code § 1621. Perjury generally

U.S. Code
Notes

prev | next
Whoever—
(1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or
(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;
is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 07:16 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
I would love to see how they came up with life. cancellation instructions.
Support Us!

About LII
Get the law
Lawyer directory
Legal encyclopedia
Help out

Follow

LII U.S. Code Title 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE Part I. CRIMES Chapter 79. PERJURY Section 1621. Perjury generally

U.S. Code § 1621. Perjury generally

U.S. Code
Notes

prev | next
Whoever—
(1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or
(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;
is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.
What a mess.

Share This With Friends