Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historian Monte Cox: Floyd no top 10 welter. No ATG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Cox guy seems like a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      This Cox guy seems like a ****ing idiot.
      This Floyd gay seems like a ****ing woman beater.

WOMAN BEATER BABY!

Comment

[QUOTE=The Big Dunn;20185599]Floyd took time off because his hands were hurt according to him. Yet you call it "ducking the division". OK. He came back after 21 months off and beat the #2 p4p boxer in the world 12-0. His next fight he fought Shane in May 2010 ( as you requested in your thread.)

I called it ducking the division because thats exactly what it was. Floyd took a two year vacation due to "hand" problems, that's an excuse only a Floyd Boy will accept. Williams, Margarito, Cotto, Shane were successfully ducked, ravaged each other, now Floyd comes out of hiding to fight a lightweight Marquez. He fought Shane late, 1 1/2 years after Shane called him out. Floyd dragged ass to make a fight with a 40 year old raked thru the coals Shane and you want style points.

Notice how the decent posters in this thread, whether they like or hate Floyd, have questioned the accuracy of the statements Cox makes because we know they aren't true. Others have pointed out this is an old article that looks very bad with time. Again, you slurp it because he said something negative about Floyd.

Ha if I am slurping, you are crying because not everybody accepts your Floyd excuses er, um facts, on face value and digs below the surface. You crybabies can't accept at ww Floyd's career is straight janky compared to the Sugar Rays of the world, who have no excuses for why fights weren't made.

If you don't think Floyd is a great fighter, fine. I think that makes you an idiot (as some others posters have posted in this thread) but if your opinion is supported by truth and facts, so be it.

This is where you fuk up bad. Don't speak for me. Floyd is a great, hall of fame, atg fighter, but overexaggerating his wins or his true place in boxing isn't happening. All the energy you cats put into making excuses and blaming the other guy, and name calling, should have been put into making the fights when they mattered and these type of threads would just fall to the bottom.

Instead we get what we usually get-people like you that don't like Floyd for whatever reason (black, DV cases, greatest of his generation, rich, arrogant, beat their favorite, etc.) and let that dislike drive you to lie and skew facts.

News alert. You don't have to be a Floyd hater to see where the holes and asterisks lie. What's worse is people like you who hate that Floyd has critics who know better. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out Floyd swapping Margarito for Baldimir and the excuse you use was Baldimir was the "linial champ" was a precursor for cherrypicks to come

Hopefully Cox updates his article this year so we can see what he feels now that Floyd's career is over.

Ha you think that's actually happening? Nobody cares about your bogus facts dog or where a tmt crotch tights wearer puts Floyd in the annals of boxing. Floyd could have took care of all that himself without all your excuses. Floyd, a guy who had a fight with a prime undefeated Margarito on the table, Margarito tracked Floyd down and called him out, who does Floyd fight Carlos Baldimir. That's a decision Floyd made.
        You go on and on about Floyd finally growing some and getting around to making a fight with a rickety pushing 40 Mosley and want style points too because people wanted to see him fight a decent ww after beating a lightweight Marquez? Get real.
        Winky Wright same thing. Floyd backed out of a fight with Wright when he could of really took a grown man risk that even his harshest critics would be hard pressed to say anything against and he backs out of it. What more you crybabies want man the sippie cup and pacifier? Geez
        Last edited by djtmal; 11-12-2019, 03:04 PM.
        MEXGBP MEXGBP likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          Floyd took time off because his hands were hurt according to him. Yet you call it "ducking the division". OK. He came back after 21 months off and beat the #2 p4p boxer in the world 12-0. His next fight he fought Shane in May 2010 ( as you requested in your thread.)

I called it ducking the division because thats exactly what it was. Floyd took a two year vacation due to "hand" problems, that's an excuse only a Floyd Boy will accept. Williams, Margarito, Cotto, Shane were successfully ducked, ravaged each other, now Floyd comes out of hiding to fight a lightweight Marquez. He fought Shane late, 1 1/2 years after Shane called him out. Floyd dragged ass to make a fight with a 40 year old raked thru the coals Shane and you want style points.

Notice how the decent posters in this thread, whether they like or hate Floyd, have questioned the accuracy of the statements Cox makes because we know they aren't true. Others have pointed out this is an old article that looks very bad with time. Again, you slurp it because he said something negative about Floyd.

Ha if I am slurping, you are crying because not everybody accepts your Floyd excuses er, um facts, on face value and digs below the surface. You crybabies can't accept at ww Floyd's career is straight janky compared to the Sugar Rays of the world, who have no excuses for why fights weren't made.

If you don't think Floyd is a great fighter, fine. I think that makes you an idiot (as some others posters have posted in this thread) but if your opinion is supported by truth and facts, so be it.

This is where you fuk up bad. Don't speak for me. Floyd is a great, hall of fame, atg fighter, but overexaggerating his wins or his true place in boxing isn't happening. All the energy you cats put into making excuses and blaming the other guy, and name calling, should have been put into making the fights when they mattered and these type of threads would just fall to the bottom.

Instead we get what we usually get-people like you that don't like Floyd for whatever reason (black, DV cases, greatest of his generation, rich, arrogant, beat their favorite, etc.) and let that dislike drive you to lie and skew facts.

News alert. You don't have to be a Floyd hater to see where the holes and asterisks lie. What's worse is people like you who hate that Floyd has critics who know better. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out Floyd swapping Margarito for Baldimir and the excuse you use was Baldimir was the "linial champ" was a precursor for cherrypicks to come

Hopefully Cox updates his article this year so we can see what he feels now that Floyd's career is over.

Ha you think that's actually happening? Nobody cares about your bogus facts dog or where a tmt crotch tights wearer puts Floyd in the annals of boxing. Floyd could have took care of all that himself without all your excuses. Floyd, a guy who had a fight with a prime undefeated Margarito on the table, Margarito tracked Floyd down and called him out, who does Floyd fight Carlos Baldimir. That's a decision Floyd made.
          You go on and on about Floyd finally growing some and getting around to making a fight with a rickety pushing 40 Mosley and want style points too because people wanted to see him fight a decent ww after beating a lightweight Marquez? Get real.
          Winky Wright same thing. Floyd backed out of a fight with Wright when he could of really took a grown man risk that even his harshest critics would be hard pressed to say anything against and he backs out of it. What more you crybabies want man the sippie cup and pacifier? Geez
          Please see post by Kev below as my response to this and anything else you feel the need to post.

Try the truth sometime.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He just fabricated some things about what happened in recent history. He’s a liar and is trying to change what happened. If he’s respected, maybe he’s respected by like minded people: liars and trolls.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-12-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

This guy probably posts here under the moniker Spoon23

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Please see post by Kev below as my response to this and anything else you feel the need to post.

Try the truth sometime.
              Floyd's career at lightweight was the truth stick to that.

I don't know what you are crying about. I didn't see him list Whitaker or Trinidad either.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Floyd's career at lightweight was the truth stick to that.

I don't know what you are crying about. I didn't see him list Whitaker or Trinidad either.
                See post from Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  See post from Kev.
                  Yeah so what did this historian lie about or fabricate

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He just fabricated some things about what happened in recent history. He’s a liar and is trying to change what happened. If he’s respected, maybe he’s respected by like minded people: liars and trolls.
                    How did he fabricate things and where did he lie?

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                      why post an out of date article?
                      You feel that Floyd belongs in the top 10 welter now?

Comment

Working...
                      X