No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Set To Return, December 21 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Set To Return, December 21 In London

Tommy Fury is set to return to the ring before the end of the year. The 20-year-old has been out since March when he knocked out Callum Ide in Leicester. Fury (2-0, 1 KO) then became a reality TV star as he entered ITV series Love Island and was crowned runner-up with girlfriend Molly-Mae Hague in the summer. But the brother of former unified world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, who is trained by Ricky Hatton, is expected to don the gloves for the third time as a professional before Christmas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy Fury does not have the size advantage over most Light-Heavyweights like his goof inbred relatives : Tyson and Hughie, that have the edge over most HW's.

This euro-bum Tommy Fury is going no further than Anthony Yarde, Joshua Buatsi or Callum Johnson. At least hes not boring like Tyson and Hughie, but I'm going to watch this bum crash and burn for the laughs.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 11-08-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Cannot work out how a very average 2 bouter with no real record or ability about him is worthy of a headline .

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Tommy Fury does not have the size advantage over most Light-Heavyweights like his goof inbred relatives : Tyson and Hughie, that have the edge over most HW's.

This euro-bum Tommy Fury is going no further than Anthony Yarde, Joshua Buatsi or Callum Johnson. At least hes not boring like Tyson and Hughie, but I'm going to watch this bum crash and burn for the laughs.
        Hey bro, you know I have a soft spot for you, but lay off the Gypsy King! Dang! You are right about Tommy Fury though, he has fractionally more talent than that Yank dosser Marsellos Wilder. In fact, Tommy (Light Heavy) vs. Marsellos (Cruiser) could be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Hey bro, you know I have a soft spot for you, but lay off the Gypsy King! Dang! You are right about Tommy Fury though, he has fractionally more talent than that Yank dosser Marsellos Wilder. In fact, Tommy (Light Heavy) vs. Marsellos (Cruiser) could be interesting!
          Tommy 'TNT' Fury is watchable, if it makes you feel better. Tommy is already fighting the same level of competition as Tyson, but getting the KO's

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
            Cannot work out how a very average 2 bouter with no real record or ability about him is worthy of a headline .
            Because he was on Love Island. That's literally the only reason. He didn't look good the last fight I saw - the guy he fought looked like he has spent the summer watching Love Island and eating pies

Comment

Tommy looks the part but he just doesn't have it. He'll be fun to watch as he's matched against the first 15 tomato cans but he'll never get close to winning an alphabet strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
                He’s not headlining, Dubois is.

But either way, Tommy Fury has 3m Instagram followers and become a house hold name in the UK after being on Love Island, which is the biggest thing on TV in the UK when it’s on for those couple of months. It’s absolute garbage TV but millions watch it every night.

I’d be surprised if there’s 10 active boxers now with a bigger Instagram following
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-08-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Time is on his side to get a Frank Warren WBO title in 2030 if the division dies a bit.

Also, you mentioned 3 English fighters who haven’t done that badly so far. There’s loads of better comparisons of failed brits.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    Time is on his side to get a Frank Warren WBO title in 2030 if the division dies a bit.

Also, you mentioned 3 English fighters who haven’t done that badly so far. There’s loads of better comparisons of failed brits.
                    I remember this naive innocent hope expressed for Hughie Fury. This Tommy Fury is part 3 in the failed Gypsy-Bum Saga.

Tommy looks like hes on higher doses of steroids then his brother Tyson and cousin Hughie, its more likely Tommy gets popped by UKAD than he becomes a world champion at 175 or even cruiser.

I'm sorry to tell you, Tommy Fury is going to fail your expectations miserably. Whoever those local club-fighters you referred too, its besides the point, Tommy like : Yarde, Buatsi and Johnson are rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                    X