No announcement yet.

Wow, Canelo is FINALLY a SEASONED MW physique like Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Canelo is FINALLY a SEASONED MW physique like Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade

If any of you guys have seen Andrade, Jacobs, Charlo on the off season they huge. Canelo looked healthy at the 160 weigh ins against GGG and Jacobs but now a year has passed and about 6lbs muscle added, so he will look like GGG now at 160 weigh ins with eyes seeped in. This means he can compete at 160-168 rather nicely. People should analyze the water depletion calibration from the Alvarez camp. Interesting time we’re in. I think he’s too small for LHW because that division, those elites, can easily hydrate in the 190lbs

View this post on Instagram

@caneloteam ��

A post shared by Saul Alvarez (@canelo) on

Canelo is the smallest middleweight yet is the first one to move up in weight despite fighting most of his career as a light middle.

Really inspiring stuff

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Canelo is the smallest middleweight yet is the first one to move up in weight despite fighting most of his career as a light middle.

Really inspiring stuff
      Nah bruh. He ain’t the smallest Middleweight as of now. Perhaps you meant shortest. As time goes by the added muscle is inevitable. And much as I like the moving up narrative, Team Alvarez are way passed the 152-155 days. Can you believe the old haters, ggg diehards, used to say Canelo was a LHW back then when he isn’t big as now? There were a very few of us that pointed that out. Now years pass and it’s unfortunate how many heads don’t understand boxing or fake agendas are usually at play.

Canelo is now a PRIME Middleweight, and yes, he now has to drain to make 160 like Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade. Remember not so long ago Charlo said the hardest part was making weight! He said that at 160 against Adams. Much had to do with career responsibilities to maintain the weight. Out of all the fighters mentioned, Canelo is a bonafide gym rat and their always posting him in the gym unlike these other guys. Ideally you would always post gym time, they don’t...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        If any of you guys have seen Andrade, Jacobs, Charlo on the off season they huge. Canelo looked healthy at the 160 weigh ins against GGG and Jacobs but now a year has passed and about 6lbs muscle added, so he will look like GGG now at 160 weigh ins with eyes seeped in. This means he can compete at 160-168 rather nicely. People should analyze the water depletion calibration from the Alvarez camp. Interesting time we’re in. I think he’s too small for LHW because that division, those elites, can easily hydrate in the 190lbs

@caneloteam ��

I've analyzed the water deppreciation calibration and figured you have water on the brain.

Comment

That boy is serious!

Comment

All clen and roided up!

Comment

Nelo doing the PAC hand speed exercise...

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                All clen and roided up!
                If Holyfield, Tyson, RJJ, or Toney could do it, pave the way for Mexicans too, then everyone is one big happy family! Sorry no buzz for you PBC groupies!

WAR CONTAMINATED MEAT! We eat this thang mayne!

Comment

Except that weird ggg 2 fight where he got popped for roids and came in looking like a welter......

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post

@caneloteam ��

looks 180-190 here though

Comment

Working...
                    X