Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Wallin have been awarded a TKO victory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Wallin have been awarded a TKO victory?

I'm a big Fury fan, although these "keep busy" fights are testing the patience.

But I can't help but think that, had Wallin experienced two exceptionally bad cuts that poured so much blood into his eye that he couldn't see punches coming, that fight would have been stopped by the same referee who didn't even ask if Tyson could see.

What do you guys think?
    Definitely
    27.54%
    Probably
    15.94%
    Maybe
    13.04%
    No
    43.48%

Only a hater would say such a thing. Should Danny Williams have lost by TKO because he dislocated his shoulder? C'mon Annie.

Comment

I've seen fights stopped for less and i'm a Fury fan.

It's worked out alright tho, we all want Fury-Wilder II, not Fury-Wallin II

Comment

If Wallin had the same cut(s) it would absolutely 100% of been stopped. so yeah. probobly / definately.

Comment

No and it seemed like ESPN wanted to make sure Fury understood that if he complained about not being able to see, it was a loss not an NC.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            If Wallin had the same cut(s) it would absolutely 100% of been stopped. so yeah. probobly / definately.
            This is my point. I do like Fury, but he got preferential treatment.

His eye was like a vagina.

Comment

Obviously the fight wasn`t stopped for higher reasons. If Fury lost against somebody named Wallin by TKO, he would have to revenge that loss before moving on. And it would hurt his reputation badly.

The same situation as Pulev -Dinu.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Only a hater would say such a thing. Should Danny Williams have lost by TKO because he dislocated his shoulder? C'mon Annie.
                Zepeda lost by TKO to Flanagan because he dislocated his shoulder...

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Danny seemed to struggle at times against Vitali Klitschko - kindly letting Vitali have some hope - and I thought they should have stopped it.

But Danny broke him down, and the ref had to step in to stop the damage to Vitali's body. After that Vitali quit the sport for over three-and-a-half years.

Danny's boxrec:

vs. Vitali Klitschko - W TKO 3.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Danny seemed to struggle at times against Vitali Klitschko - kindly letting Vitali have some hope - and I thought they should have stopped it.

But Danny broke him down, and the ref had to step in to stop the damage to Vitali's body. After that Vitali quit the sport for over three-and-a-half years.

Danny's boxrec:

vs. Vitali Klitschko - W TKO 3.5 years.
                    What is this now???

Comment

Working...
                    X