Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-16-2019, 05:48 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2516 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 72,873.83
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
how does someone who retired in 2015 is suppose to win fighter of the decade??? you brought up manny's losses as to why you feel he shouldnt win FOTD yet floyd who has been inactive for 4-5 years now is suppose to win? wtf is this??? it's called "fighter of the decade" for a reason. not fighter of a half decade.
Yeah, it's a comedy if floyd will win the award. I will agree if they award to floyd the FIGHTER OF THE HALF DECADE. LMAO.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-16-2019, 05:55 PM #12
westernchamp

Quoted: 3133 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 114,371.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Yeah, it's a comedy if floyd will win the award. I will agree if they award to floyd the FIGHTER OF THE HALF DECADE. LMAO.
these people is weird azz hell lol.. floyd should win FOTD when he's been out since 2015 lol. that's like me competing in a 5000 meter run race but only did 800 meter and is claiming that i should win.
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 06:54 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5722 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 111,513.99
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
losses dont really mean much if you consider what he's done after those losses. pac won fighter of the decade the first time, and he had losses and 2 draws during that time frame!! but he won because of what he did after those losses!
of course they donít mean much if youíre a pacquiao fan. You canít disregard losses and thatís why I like BoxRec they donít care how popular you are a Loss is a loss. I could see 1or2 losses but he lost 4 times.
THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 07:06 PM #14
westernchamp

IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
of course they donít mean much if youíre a pacquiao fan. You canít disregard losses and thatís why I like BoxRec they donít care how popular you are a Loss is a loss. I could see 1or2 losses but he lost 4 times.
every ATG's have losses... so are you saying that they arent great fighters anymore? and you're trying to twist what i said. i even explained it after but you choose to bold one part only. i said losses dont mean much if you consider what the fighters accomplished after that.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:10 PM #15
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
out of those 4 losses, only the marquez ko sticks out. yes, an L is an L, but you know it, i know it, that the other loss such as to bradley was a fluke, horn was a fluke, and floyd?

i think that win for floyd hurted his legacy more so than good with that performance lol. so that brings me back to the marquez ko which is the only one that sticks out.

which is what people talk about when trying to diss pac. they dont bring up the floyd win. they bring up the marquez ko. ! but look at what pac has done after the ko. i rest my case.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:13 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2988 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,341.94
Total Points: 53,447.52
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Either canelo or manny.

No one else matters.
kidbazooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 07:17 PM #17
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Either canelo or manny.

No one else matters.
this right here. but im thinking canelo will take it. if manny would have knocked thurman or broner out then it would be game over.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:35 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 27,988.63

If its on who you beat Floyd will win easy because he beat the only two guys next in line, if its popularity and all the hype outside of the ring then Manny or Canelo, but in all honesty Floyd has the best last 10yr resume and as I said he beat both Manny and Canelo,,,, Floyd will win it and he earned it in the ring.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 07:37 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 775 Post(s)
strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,821.89
Total Points: 35,492.05
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Floyd has been inactive too long to win, Canelo's issue is being popped for PED's Manny believe it or not is in the running due to activity and being the oldest to win WW belt at 40 and he did it fighting a prime fighter. A Dark horse is Deontay Wilder thou.
strykr619 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 07:43 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 27,988.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykr619 View Post
Floyd has been inactive too long to win, Canelo's issue is being popped for PED's Manny believe it or not is in the running due to activity and being the oldest to win WW belt at 40 and he did it fighting a prime fighter. A Dark horse is Deontay Wilder thou.
Thats very true Floyd has been retired for awhile, but then again his 10yr resume trumps everybody else and he did it in a much shorter time which only elevates it more, wins over Canelo and Manny along with his other victims have got to weigh a lot.

Its down to how they judge, from hype and popularity or ring resume.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends