No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Reaction To Mayweather Ankles Getting Broke

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-11-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Straight from the horses mouth. The master of foul clinching. Floyd IV Mayweather..

So to summarize all of this, Mayweather won by running, head locking, pushing, hugging and kissing Pacman's ears. You see, the key was the jabs and the loud thick gloves. Makes the judges think that the punches were actually crispy shots. He said it himself, "Box, box, box, touch him, touch him, touch him". When he gets too close, I just lock him up (hug him like Barney).

Queensberry stipulates clinching intentionally is foul in boxing. Your game plan is foul Floyd and you got away from being queer for 12 rounds against a one armed man as you ran and HUGGED your way to queer st lmao. At least it has now come out of your own mouth. Vegas allowed you to foul all night with all those lame hugs.
      Here's a video of what not to do in boxing QUEENSBERRY RULES.
      What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

complete TRASH,..you don't win a fight by paying off judges,.. juicing up,. running and hugging all night. Boxing is about punching not clinching lmao

Floyd mentality: Im crafty , and all i have to do is to pretend that I'm hurt, and hug him ,hug him hug him , and run lol

Pacquiao won that fight with one bad shoulder.
      All Mayweather did was hug & run in this fort knox thread documenting Floyd's lame game.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-12-2019, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Intentional clinching is not allowed in boxing. Floyd used it coz he had no answers for Pac. Those are lame foul tactics that he got away in Vegas.

Thus Vegas saves Floyd again..

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT

FLOYD GOT A WAY WITH TOO MUCH FOULING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT.

#ONLYINVEGAS

Floyd admitting to his intentional clinching says it all right here in his video. Admitting to Intentional clinching lol

Queensberry stipulates clinching intentionally is foul in boxing. Your game plan is foul Floyd and you got away from being queer for 12 rounds against a one armed man as you ran and HUGGED your way to queer st lmao. At least it has now come out of your own mouth. Vegas allowed you to foul all night with all those lame hugs.

Complete TRASH fight,..you don't win a fight by paying off judges,.. juicing up,. running and hugging all night. Boxing is about punching not clinching lmao

Floyd: "I'm crafty , and all i have to do is to pretend that I'm hurt, and hug him ,hug him hug him , and run"

THIS AIN'T THE HUGGING GAMES FLOYD.

Comment

• Floyd broke WADA protocol, we all know it, he was hiding something, the fight was bull****. Same narrative as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
            Floyd broke WADA protocol, we all know it, he was hiding something, the fight was bull****. Same narrative as always.
            Yup USADA didn't even follow WADA protocol. Tell's you how shady that fight was, and with all those IVs Floyd had to used to mask those PEDs all he did was ran and hug for 12 queer rounds. Pathetic is an understatement.

Here's Pac dissing Floyd for ducking a rematch.

Interviewer: Do you want a rematch with Floyd?

@ 1:30 Manny: I dunno. I'm active. He's retired. No need to bother him. Let him enjoy his retirement (Then looks at Ellerbe)

Straight up DISS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Thanks spoon23... in slow mo... Floyd is still hugging pac.. I’m still getting paid, and enjoying the after shocks of the quake that just hit a few hours ago.

Where’s ADPO???

You still. Rapping about Marquez drinking pee?

I made a grip of cash on Ruiz, really. I’m staying away from PAC vs Thurman, too close to call.

I’m taking Inoue to stop Nonito.
              What's up Zaroku ....

First time I come here in like 8 months!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                What's up Zaroku ....

First time I come here in like 8 months!
                So. You’ve been enjoying your life... excellent..
                I bet against pac, but my bookie won’t let me outta a bet.

I think pac takes Thurman out...10 rounds max.

Pac is Back...

I’m hedging bets to break even at best.

Welcome back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yup USADA didn't even follow WADA protocol. Tell's you how shady that fight was, and with all those IVs Floyd had to used to mask those PEDs all he did was ran and hug for 12 queer rounds. Pathetic is an understatement.

Here's Pac dissing Floyd for ducking a rematch.

Interviewer: Do you want a rematch with Floyd?

@ 1:30 Manny: I dunno. I'm active. He's retired. No need to bother him. Let him enjoy his retirement (Then looks at Ellerbe)

Straight up DISS.

I think I ****ed up... PaaC beats Thurman
                  , but I already bet Thurman beats pac...pac has the eye of the tiger again...Thurman going down...

Pac is going to ko Thurman, and I’ll lose money.
                  I’m good with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    So. You’ve been enjoying your life... excellent..
                    I bet against pac, but my bookie won’t let me outta a bet.

I think pac takes Thurman out...10 rounds max.

Pac is Back...

I’m hedging bets to break even at best.

Welcome back.

Yup, enjoying life. Actually on vacation right now.

We will soon find out on that fight. Of course, hoping Manny can pull it off.

Comment

• Manny

Manny has never gotten the recognition that he deserves. PBF ducked him as long as he could, I mean when he destroyed Ricky Hatton, his family member was in Hatton's corner. After witnessing that destruction they knew that PB wasn't in the same category as Manny. When he finally got the nod Manny gets injured in training and made no attempt to bow out of the fight.
                      I see people are upset at the judge that scored the fight . But where we're those same critics when many fought Horn and got ed

Comment

Working...
                      X