Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest of all time? Larry Holmes Lennox Lewis Vitali or Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    So much for not reading my posts...
    Nonce....

Copy and paste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      LOL, he completely clowned two giant, dangerous men. When have you seen any Heavyweight (even men 40 pounds smaller than himself) move like that? His footwork, feints and overall defense are the best we've seen.

But since your in the mood for instigation, why stay stuck in 2nd gear? We don't want you to idle out... go full throttle, bro! Lay it on us!

What round would a prime RJJ KO Fury in?
      #WOW!!!

Fury managed to be just slightly more lively and nimble than a completely stationary Wlad....Statues were impressed. The judges said '''HHmmm how do you score a fight where nothing happened ? Give it to the one who was awake, I guess.... No one in the crowd was so they won't care.''

And managed only to get knocked on his ass a couple of times vs a guy who moved. Inspiring

Fury....A legend in Schwarz household. Never have they seen someone handle a 95th ranked guy so easily before.

Let's collectively wank ourselves silly

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        very past prime, more like a faded fighter, shot is too much.
        I suspect he only went the distance because Fury is such a featherfist.Wilder, Joshua and Parker would have ended it.
        He was shot. That means can no longer pull the trigger as in shot reflexes. When you can no longer get off your shots, you're done at the top usually. Wlad was not even the same fighter in the Jennings fight. It was obvious to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          He was shot. That means can no longer pull the trigger as in shot reflexes. When you can no longer get off your shots, you're done at the top usually. Wlad was not even the same fighter in the Jennings fight. It was obvious to see.
          no,a shot fighter wouldnt catch out joshua with his reflexes. He went in pretty fast with that knockdown punch.

he was faded,no shame in that, but no need to embellish the reason with "he was shot".
          Being faded is enough reason to need the distance for prospect level Janitor Jennings.
          Being faded is not just having one of your best wins in POvetkin.
          Wlad is in fact known for his outstanding longevity, over his actual head to head ability.

and thus no need to write "it was obvious to see" to try and justify writing "he was shot"
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-25-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

no,a shot fighter wouldnt catch out joshua with his reflexes.

he was faded,no shame in that, but no need to embellish the reason with "he was shot".

and thus no need to write "it was obvious to see" to try and justify writing "he was shot"
            Sure he could.....just like he did....when AJ was dog tired. Let's not forget how many punches Wlad wiffed on. AJ is no Willie Pep either. The fact that he was close to winning that fight is a testament to his power and championship pedigree but he was still shot.

Comment

Sure he could.....just like he did....when AJ was dog tired. Let's not forget how many punches Wlad wiffed on. AJ is no Willie Pep either. The fact that he was close to winning that fight is a testament to his power and championship pedigree but he was still shot.
              you are being ridiculous now- first hes shot and now he was so good he nearly won 3 years on.

enough. contradicting yourself saves me arguing back anyway, thanks for that,see u round.

Comment

you are being ridiculous now- first hes shot and now he was so good he nearly won 3 years on.

enough. contradicting yourself saves me arguing back anyway, thanks for that,see u round.
                I didn't contradict a damn thing I said. You have ZERO to support whatever it is that you're trying to say. Only an imbecile would argue that a 39 year old Wlad win was a some great achievement. He was old and his reflexes were all but gone. All but a few HW's were long done at 39. Ali was done at 35.

That's facts. Live with it.

Comment

I didn't contradict a damn thing I said.
                  why you denying it now? You do yourself no favours after it was spelt out to you in black and white.

Only an imbecile would argue that a 39 year old Wlad win was a some great achievement.
                  why are inventing a new leg to stand on? that has no relevance to what I wrote.

get back to what we were discussing instead of making a new argument with yourself that you then can win.

Comment

• none of the bums u mentioned

Comment

why you denying it now? You do yourself no favours after it was spelt out to you in black and white.

why are inventing a new leg to stand on? that has no relevance to what I wrote.

get back to what we were discussing instead of making a new argument with yourself that you then can win.
                      Denying what? I think you confused yourself. I'll make this short and sweet for even you to comprehend.

Fury's best win was a squeaked out stinker against a shot Wladimir Klitschko.

End of discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X