No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing as a Uniting Force

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    If you are new, assume you might be missing or misunderstanding commonly used terms.

Don’t be sorry, be better. Your defensive posture comes across, at least to me, in a negative way.

I’ll try to explicitly explain my thoughts, I hope I don’t come across as condescending.

Shalom
    I wasn't trying to be defensive I just genuinely didn't understand what you told me at all as I'm not all that familiar with the lingo quite yet. What can I say I'm new around here so I'll get used to it. Hell first thing I noticed is there are a lot of racist pro-black posters on here. Pretty insane to me, I'll get to grips with all of this soon enough I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      I wasn't trying to be defensive I just genuinely didn't understand what you told me at all as I'm not all that familiar with the lingo quite yet. What can I say I'm new around here so I'll get used to it. Hell first thing I noticed is there are a lot of racist pro-black posters on here. Pretty insane to me, I'll get to grips with all of this soon enough I'm sure.

Ok, we cool, my bad... peace.

Comment

Ok, we cool, my bad... peace.
        Peace indeed homie I'm sure I'll catch you on another thread sometime.

Comment

Vend diagram? I love naive set theory, Dirac Delta functions,, FFT fast Fourier transforms, paseval, Laplace, Lagrange, the collective works of Moses Maimonides. George Riemann, (Metric tensors) yang and mills

How would you determine a class to assign posters on this site? Putin U trump U Brexit... overlap ?

I’m Spanish Jew, living in Tokyo, 15 years this time.

I’m not trying to get silly, but, I’m curios about the way
          Of course, I would expect to see the names of Fourier, Laplace, Lagrange, and Reimann brought up frequently on this site, but Moses Maimonides? No entyendo.

Comment

Will you pu$$ys get a room

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
              Of course, I would expect to see the names of Fourier, Laplace, Lagrange, and Reimann brought up frequently on this site, but Moses Maimonides? No entyendo.
              He postulated 10 dimensions of reality, length, width, height, and time, being knowable, 6 dimensions, unknowable. Parallel universes, string theory, etc.
              He came up with these theories in the 13th century AD, using only the Torah.

Jewish people say, from Moses to Moses.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5uHapnOsU

Worth watching.

Comment

He postulated 10 dimensions of reality, length, width, height, and time, being knowable, 6 dimensions, unknowable. Parallel universes, string theory, etc.
                He came up with these theories in the 13th century AD, using only the Torah.

Jewish people say, from Moses to Moses.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5uHapnOsU

Worth watching.
                Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X