Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Takes High Road, Won't Engage Fury in War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
    So Andy takes the high ground and everyone loves him for it, AJ does it and everyone says he’s being arrogant...go figure
    Plus, we know Andy is genuine... not fed down people’s throats ala AJ

Comment

So Andy takes the high ground and everyone loves him for it, AJ does it and everyone says he’s being arrogant...go figure
      A.J took the low ground. Four times! Bum!

Comment

Good for Andy. But he knows as well as anybody that he is contracted to face Anthony Joshua next and not Fury or Wilder or anybody else.

Comment

Gypsy King Fury farts again!

Comment

Fury is just clout chasing with name dropping as his fight was a flop.

Comment

Didnt read any of this but you mfers know Joshua is gonna KO Ruiz in the rematch right? You can bookmark this. This is Lewis/Rahman all over again. Its obviously worse because Ruiz looks worse than I do at 48. Joshua just got a real wake up call. he will destroy fat boy in the rematch for a lot of reasons.

Comment

Andy Ruiz can retire after the rematch win or loss!? 130M Mexicans are proud! Just like 100M Filipinos are excited for midget Pacman.

Comment

AJ is arrogant. Remember he was threatening to break Ruiz jaw if he said anything bad about him. Arrogant fool got what be needed

Comment

Tyson Fury, your class is below the real champions, stop pretending to being something you are not.

Comment

I wasn't really a fan of Joshua before, but the hatred he has received since his lost, has really made me a fan. I can't really understand how Ruiz is taking the high road... This is man who was being so disrespect towards Joshua even though Joshua was respectful prefight and fight... There is nothing humble about him..

Comment

Working...
                      X