No announcement yet.

In Corona ca- off duty officer shoots a retaard and his parents at Costco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Ask any normal cop how they feel about that. Hint they don’t want everyone running around with guns. Neither do I.
    You don't want ODC to carry, only until you wish they did (to save your skin).

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Most cops I know advocate concealed carry for the citizenry, and stress it to women.

There's a reason, for example, that there is alot of robberies downtown, even after 2am in our city (which allows for open and concealed carry).

The criminals know the downtown crowd isnt armed, as you cant carry guns into bars.

So they do 2 types of robberies; they rob people out trying to have a good time, and they rob bartenders coming off shift after 2am walking to their cars.

Every cop I know concealed carries when off duty, and the married ones wives do as well.

It's like insurance. You have it, but you hope you never have to use it. But if you ever do need it, you have it.
      Those who are against ODC carrying are those with an agenda. I pay them absolutely no mind.

Comment

Sounds sketchy, I have no opinion of it right now but I will say this...if you have a mentally ill kid or family member, you gotta know that strangers won't know of their condition, you can't really use that to cover up your mentally challenged family member attacking someone when they are attacked back. With that said, if the mentally challenged dude used his fists for the unprovoked attack, and was unarmed, why not just punch him back? Shooting him back and killing him, as well as shooting his parents and putting his mother in a coma and his father in serious condition, is going overboard over a punch.

It would be frustrating if i'm walking around Wal-Mart, minding my own business, shopping around and all of a sudden some big dude comes up to me and drops me out of nowhere with a sucker punch (I assume that's what this was). But I wouldn't react by shooting him, but that's just me.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        No footages yet. Im still waiting for Nipsey hussle murder video and this one.

Cant make any judgments yet but alot of witnesses are against the off duty cop.
        I saw the Nipsey Hussle video like the same day his death was announced without even looking for it. I just stumbled upon it. Should be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Couple more things...

As a kid, we didnt have concealed (or open) carry in Texas. You could carry a gun in your vehicle, but not on your person.

In 1991, the Luby's shooting happened. Texans demanded concealed carry, as many people at the Luby's shooting were arned military personnel. But those people had to leave their weapons in their cars per current laws. Instead of being able to fight back, they became more helpless targets. Us Texans demanded a fix to that.

Ann Richards (D) was Governor. She vetoed concealed carry legislation sent to her. She took the side of the liberals who said such legislation would result in running gunfights on our highways, and shootouts in the streets like in the Old West.

The next Governor election, she lost to W Bush, who then quickly signed concealed carry. (During the campaign, W Bush made this a big issue. To his credit, he kept his word.)

To this day I've never seen a gun battle between cars, nor a shootout at high noon.

Fast forward to a few years ago and the debate was over whether to allow open carry.

The liberals said if the legislation passed, we'd have our street filled with people with pistols on their hips and rifles slung over their backs, and of course we'd be seeing shootouts in the streets between these people.

The legislation passed a few years ago.

To this day I've never seen anyone open carrying, nor have I yet seen a shootout.

Info on the Luby's shooting I referenced:
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby%27s_shooting
          Anytime lib's get involved, shlt gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Lmao you have a death wish just like them
            Lol. I know. But that’s what I think happened to the parents. As a parent your going to do something. Even if it’s futile. Or gets you killed as well. Like in his case.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              You don't want ODC to carry, only until you wish they did (to save your skin).
              Not sure I said that I didn’t want them too. If anyone should be allowed to do so it’s them. Just think Its silly if they are hey type to go get their strap to get some milk. Most cops aren’t that paranoid. I don’t think most do that anyway. Mandown seems to think they all do.

But yes. If one saved my life off duty I’d be very grateful. But that las to say whether they are a cop or not.

What i do believe is that not everyone should be walking around with guns. I don’t give a fuk how innocent you think you are or how law abiding. All people have bad days and all crazy fuks were sane before they went crazy.

I don’t want to be at the movies and get shot up by some nut with a gun because man down wants to pretend he can protect himself or his fam from a nut. Sure you could possible retaliate. But if you or your fam is shot, that gun you have concealed isn’t bringing them back.

Comment

Not sure I said that I didn’t want them too. If anyone should be allowed to do so it’s them. Just think Its silly if they are hey type to go get their strap to get some milk. Most cops aren’t that paranoid. I don’t think most do that anyway. Mandown seems to think they all do.

But yes. If one saved my life off duty I’d be very grateful. But that las to say whether they are a cop or not.

What i do believe is that not everyone should be walking around with guns. I don’t give a fuk how innocent you think you are or how law abiding. All people have bad days and all crazy fuks were sane before they went crazy.

I don’t want to be at the movies and get shot up by some nut with a gun because man down wants to pretend he can protect himself or his fam from a nut. Sure you could possible retaliate. But if you or your fam is shot, that gun you have concealed isn’t bringing them back.
                Aw gawd save it anti. You're a sheep. I will do what I have to when it comes to protecting myself and family. If the cops think I'm able then I dont give two chits what you think.
                Save your not every cop carrys a gun off duty. Yeah they're going to put bad guys away and walk around and not worry about payback. Get real, you're such a joke.
                You live in some dream land.

Comment

Off duty cops always think they bad ass, infact they will try you to escalate a situation so they can show out. I remember once I was cleaning my car at one of those self service places where you pay a few dollars and the vacum turns on for like 5 minutes or whatever it is, well I was their taking trash out of my ride and putting it in a bag that I put next to my car and some white dude comes trying to step to me tells me "PICK THAT SHIT UP" I get up and walk towards em and tell em "WHO THE ****S GONNA MAKE ME MOTEHRFUCKJER" he got scared tapping his pockets he shouts "IM AN OFF DUTY COP, IM AN OFF DUTY POLICE OFFICER" so I stop pressing em/walking towards and tell "IDGAF IM CLEANING MY CAR MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS" he as then "OH IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA LEAVE YOUR TRASH THEIR" I was like whatever he went on his way but I bet you if that fool was strapped he probably would have blasted me or pulled his strap out on me for a situation he created.

These cops I tell you are trigger happy, they are all nerds who were scared of their peers in highschool (MAJORITY OF THEM) and now they on some ego power trips. Its like when you talk to some dude who really gets no pussy and he lies about fucking a bitch to compensate when you aint even ask em shit abotu shit, its like these cops they see someone who reminded them of someone who fucked his "crush" back whenver or someone who punked em or just some "TYPE" of person they hated or envy and now they have a lil power to step up to the people they really fear.

Comment

We both got what the other meant mixed up. You thought I wanted everyone to have guns. I want every ODC to carry. I thought you didn't want ODC to carry, which isn't the case.

If a person has his/her mind set to do something, that person will probably be able to go through with it.

Comment

Cops I know stay strapped, old school Archie bunker video.

Crazy funny.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE

Comment

Working...
                      X