No announcement yet.

[Please Help] post your top 5 HW RIGHT NOW!!! 6/19 edition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    AJ just got a beatdown by a completely irrelevant fighter. Time to face reality.

Tell me, why couldn't Wlad dominate, drop, or even hurt BJ if he's so bad?

Which top 5 HW has Pedvetkin beaten? Why couldn't he do what BJ did to Wlad or Ruiz vs AJ? He failed miserably, twice lol.

What top 5 guy did JP beat?
    Shyte?
    Jennings wasn't top 10 when he fought Ortiz. What top 10 HW has Ortiz beat?

Top 10s the others beat

Povetkin - Charr, Chagaev, Takam
    Parker - Takam, Ruiz
    Whyte - Parker, Chisora

Hilarious you're trying to **** on others that have done more than Ortiz. Ortiz has done nothing. Doesn't even have a win over a top 10 fighter.

Comment

1. Wilder
      2. Fury
      3. Hrgovic
      4. Ruiz
      5. Whyte
      6. Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Jennings wasn't top 10 when he fought Ortiz. What top 10 HW has Ortiz beat?

Top 10s the others beat

Povetkin - Charr, Chagaev, Takam
        Parker - Takam, Ruiz
        Whyte - Parker, Chisora

Hilarious you're trying to **** on others that have done more than Ortiz. Ortiz has done nothing. Doesn't even have a win over a top 10 fighter.
        So you're telling me a guy not even in the top 10 managed to force a fresher Wlad into a 116-112 type bout? No knockdowns, never hurt, think about what you're saying.

If a fighter in ANY division did what BJ did to the champ they'd immediately have their status elevated to top 5 which he was.

NONE of the guys you mentioned were top 10.

-Charr was maybe top 20, Duhaupas managed to outbox him ffs.

-Takam was borderline top 10 but drew with Perez whom BJ had beaten. Difference is Pedvetkin got destroyed by Wlad unlike BJ.

-Chagaev was last relevant almost a decade ago in an entirely different division.

-Chisora got handled by Pulev & Kabayel lmao, Kabayek is ranked like 30th on boxrec and Pulev looks like **** in every fight.

-Parker's 2nd best win is over a close bout with Fury's little brother lol.

-Ruiz's best win before AJ was Ray Austin whom Stiverne KOd years earlier.

Like I said, it all makes perfect sense when you look at the facts. When you disregard BJs performance vs Wlad, his win over Perez, Szpilka, etc. Then what Ortz did, etc. It throws all the rankings off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          So you're telling me a guy not even in the top 10 managed to force a fresher Wlad into a 116-112 type bout? No knockdowns, never hurt, think about what you're saying.

If a fighter in ANY division did what BJ did to the champ they'd immediately have their status elevated to top 5 which he was.

NONE of the guys you mentioned were top 10.

-Charr was maybe top 20, Duhaupas managed to outbox him ffs.

-Takam was borderline top 10 but drew with Perez whom BJ had beaten. Difference is Pedvetkin got destroyed by Wlad unlike BJ.

-Chagaev was last relevant almost a decade ago in an entirely different division.

-Chisora got handled by Pulev & Kabayel lmao, Kabayek is ranked like 30th on boxrec and Pulev looks like **** in every fight.

-Parker's 2nd best win is over a close bout with Fury's little brother lol.

-Ruiz's best win before AJ was Ray Austin whom Stiverne KOd years earlier.

Like I said, it all makes perfect sense when you look at the facts. When you disregard BJs performance vs Wlad, his win over Perez, Szpilka, etc. Then what Ortz did, etc. It throws all the rankings off.
          Now you've resorted to flat out lying. All the guys i mentioned were top 10 in most rating TBRB/RING/ESPN/Boxrec. Jennings was not. You talk about facts, i've provided the facts you've provided lies. Ortiz has done nothing and will do nothing, he's an hype job whom the Wilder fans have to hype, because Wilders own resume is garbage too.

Comment

1) Fury
            2) Wilder
            3) Ruiz
            4) Joshua
            5) Parker

Comment

Jennings was recognized as a top five heavyweight by three title belts before he fought Klitschko. Ortiz was his next fight and he got beat up by Ortiz.

It’s a good win.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Now you've resorted to flat out lying. All the guys i mentioned were top 10 in most rating TBRB/RING/ESPN/Boxrec. Jennings was not. You talk about facts, i've provided the facts you've provided lies. Ortiz has done nothing and will do nothing, he's an hype job whom the Wilder fans have to hype, because Wilders own resume is garbage too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Jennings was recognized as a top five heavyweight by three title belts before he fought Klitschko. Ortiz was his next fight and he got beat up by Ortiz.

It’s a good win.
                He wasn't top 10 when he fought Ortiz though.

Comment

1. Wilder
                  2. Fury
                  3. Ruiz Jr.
                  4. Ortiz
                  5. Kownacki

Just knock AJ out of the list completely, he's done.

And Whyte doesn't impress me, I can see Rivas stopping him.

Comment

1. Ruslan Chagaev
                    2. Oleg Maskaev
                    3. Sultan Ibragimov
                    4. Wladimir Klitschko
                    5. Eddie Chambers

Comment

Fury
                      Wilder
                      Ruiz Jr
                      AJ
                      Whyte