Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: We Want Wilder's Belt, We'll Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You're arguing that Wlad had been KO'd 3 times even though that was a decade before he fought AJ? That's your argument? Hahahahahahah

Ortiz was exposed by a family member on Twitter who said he was 45 before he fought Wilder the first time. And I believe it because he looks it and performs as though he's in his mid 40's.

Who cares if he was coming off a loss when he's proven himself to the extent he did? Ortiz being undefeated doesn't make him better. It's all about the quality. And Ortiz had none.

No one was scared to fight Ortiz. Stop with the hype and nonsense. If so, give me names and dates?

Wlad was still an active fighter when he took on AJ. It was only due to Fury messing him about with the rematch and cancelling that he was out for so long. He always stayed in the gym though. You could tell as he looked good against AJ even though it was a losing effort.

Ortiz has done nothing since losing to Wilder other than fight complete bums and look like absolute shlt. Prove otherwise?
    41 year old Wlad 3 KNOCK OUT LOSSES lost to fury in 2015 and then lost to Joshua in 2017, and you want to say wlad was prime?? are you indicating that wlad was prime?

why hasnt joshua ought fury yet? they both from that side of the world, should be an easy fight to make!! snf i know fury will fight anyone!!

luis ortiz March 29, 1979 (age 40 years) luis ortis needed a passport to fight wilder in the usa so his age is verified!! pass ports dont come easy they are the hardest form of identification to get!! wow your really reaching!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
      41 year old Wlad 3 KNOCK OUT LOSSES lost to fury in 2015 and then lost to Joshua in 2017, and you want to say wlad was prime?? are you indicating that wlad was prime?

why hasnt joshua ought fury yet? they both from that side of the world, should be an easy fight to make!! snf i know fury will fight anyone!!

luis ortiz March 29, 1979 (age 40 years) luis ortis needed a passport to fight wilder in the usa so his age is verified!! pass ports dont come easy they are the hardest form of identification to get!! wow your really reaching!!
      Who said Wlad was prime? I'm just correcting you on your bullshlt is all.

Fury didn't want to fight AJ. He'd rather talk about what he'd do instead of actually doing it.

Prove Ortiz has a passport? Most of them claim asylum and don't even bring a passport with them.

Comment

Who said Wlad was prime? I'm just correcting you on your bullshlt is all.

Fury didn't want to fight AJ. He'd rather talk about what he'd do instead of actually doing it.

Prove Ortiz has a passport? Most of them claim asylum and don't even bring a passport with them.
        so klitschko was way past his prime and that was joshuas most notable win!!

so if joshua is so great whats you reasoning for him being on the floor 4 times?

joshua got mopped up!! him being on the ground 4 times your style of greatness??

the hype job is over!! hes done!!

Comment

so klitschko was way past his prime and that was joshuas most notable win!!

so if joshua is so great whats you reasoning for him being on the floor 4 times?

joshua got mopped up!! him being on the ground 4 times your style of greatness??

the hype job is over!! hes done!!
          Wlad was past his best, but he wasn't way past it.

What has this got to do with AJ losing to Ruiz? Do you even know what we're discussing here? This is just pathetic deflection because you can't answer to the rubbish you said.

Next.

Comment

Wlad was past his best, but he wasn't way past it.

What has this got to do with AJ losing to Ruiz? Do you even know what we're discussing here? This is just pathetic deflection because you can't answer to the rubbish you said.

Next.
            i already answered your question!! and wlad was way past prime!! so much that he is no longer fighting!!

joshua is done!! where are his belts??

Comment

i already answered your question!! and wlad was way past prime!! so much that he is no longer fighting!!

joshua is done!! where are his belts??
              You answered with deflection like a typical Yank with nonsense that had nothing to do with what we were talking about. We were talking about who had beaten the better fighters, Wilder or AJ.

Are you saying that anyone who retires is well past their best? They're not going to be prime, sure. But many still have plenty in the tank like Froch, Bradley and Calzaghe. They had just achieved what they set out to do and didn't have the motivation any more. Wlad had plenty of motivation against AJ. He talked about it a lot in the build up.

Comment

• Andres Ruiz also wants Tyson Fury...
                - "In addition to Joshua, there are many opponents for him... there is Wilder , and also there is Tyson Fury, a fight with him would also interest us..."

Comment

You answered with deflection like a typical Yank with nonsense that had nothing to do with what we were talking about. We were talking about who had beaten the better fighters, Wilder or AJ.

Are you saying that anyone who retires is well past their best? They're not going to be prime, sure. But many still have plenty in the tank like Froch, Bradley and Calzaghe. They had just achieved what they set out to do and didn't have the motivation any more. Wlad had plenty of motivation against AJ. He talked about it a lot in the build up.
                  I think i answered pretty directly!!!

Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Well one of them was how can you call Wlad old but defend Ortiz who is old and proven nothing? At least Wlad was a dominant champion for over a decade. Ortiz has just one decent win his entire career in Jennings years ago. But you're going on like he's a legit top fighter but downplaying Wlad. It's pathetic and ridiculous.
                  well first of all wlad was old 41 at the time and has losses on his record!! hes been Koed before by more than one person! not to mention wlad was also coming off a loss!! so yea i think that merrits a little downplay dont you??

POSTED BY SAPO13
                  Ortiz was 38 at the time and Undefeated and a fighter everyone was scared to fight at the time!! and ortiz is still an active fighter who worked himself back up the ranks since his first and only loss to wilder!!

SO YEA!!
                  Wlad 41 years old, Koed 3 times by 3 different people before AND coming off a loss!!

so does that answer your question?? can you dare argue this point?? you probably regret asking me to answer this question now i bet!!

Go ahead try and argue my point!!

Comment

• Yeah, i like Ruiz and appreciate what he has accomplished but slow it down here. Joshua almost got KO'd by a 500 year old Klitschko. What do you think Wilder would do to Joshua? And Ruiz got knocked down by Joshua who got knocked down by a 500 year old Klitschko. What do you think Wilder does to Ruiz? This heart and chin thing is cool but Wilder is a ****ing animal and goes for the kill every punch. He wrecks Joshua and i think he wrecks Ruiz too. Wilder isn't Joshua

Comment

I think i answered pretty directly!!!

Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Well one of them was how can you call Wlad old but defend Ortiz who is old and proven nothing? At least Wlad was a dominant champion for over a decade. Ortiz has just one decent win his entire career in Jennings years ago. But you're going on like he's a legit top fighter but downplaying Wlad. It's pathetic and ridiculous.
                      well first of all wlad was old 41 at the time and has losses on his record!! hes been Koed before by more than one person! not to mention wlad was also coming off a loss!! so yea i think that merrits a little downplay dont you??

POSTED BY SAPO13
                      Ortiz was 38 at the time and Undefeated and a fighter everyone was scared to fight at the time!! and ortiz is still an active fighter who worked himself back up the ranks since his first and only loss to wilder!!

SO YEA!!
                      Wlad 41 years old, Koed 3 times by 3 different people before AND coming off a loss!!

so does that answer your question?? can you dare argue this point?? you probably regret asking me to answer this question now i bet!!

Go ahead try and argue my point!!
                      And I posted that it was bullshlt.

For anyone to argue that Ortiz is better than Wlad even though Ortiz is an unproven nobody is ridiculous. Which is why I laughed at what you posted. Citing defeats many years ago was also stupid. It's like me saying AJ's win over Whyte is better than Holyfields win over Tyson because Whyte was undefeated whereas Tyson wasn't. That's how silly it was.

Not only that, but AJ also has wins over Whyte, Povetkin and Parker. So for you to slam and question AJ's resume but praise Wilder is just too crazy for words. I also pointed out your hypocrisy when you called Wlad old but said nothing about Ortiz who is really older than Wlad. Lets be honest here. And Wlad that night had more to offer than any version of Ortiz ever did.

Comment

Working...
                      X