Collapse
No announcement yet.

The funniest thing about the UKasuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look how offended they're getting at an American telling them about their health care. But they'll sit on Al Gore's internet all day telling us about America

These people are clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      If I was talking to non Americans about what an awesome country America is, I definitely wouldn't mention The Donald.
      You should be begging for someone like Trump to be your President. What party/leader do you support in the UK? Your people voted for Brexit and you can't even follow through for them. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        You should be begging for someone like Trump to be your President. What party/leader do you support in the UK? Your people voted for Brexit and you can't even follow through for them. Pathetic.
        Fck off. If we wanted President Putin running our country we would ask him, not his insane puppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Puerile.

A 71-year-old service that provides care based on clinical need rather than an ability to pay for it will always be the human thing to do now it’s part of the fabric of our society. So despite scaremongering it will always survive.

....And it will always be stretched to breaking point.

Anyway good for you for being so intensely proud of where you come from. There’s a word for that I think.
          I'd always go with the humanitarian way. Canada and Europe are the best in social welfare. More humanity there. Healthcare should be a human right for all.

Excellent post. Green K.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-26-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Fck off. If we wanted President Putin running our country we would ask him, not his insane puppet.
            Wow man you're really an idiot lol. That liberal brainwashing must be strong in the UK. Orange man bad!! Trump/Russia collusion is the dumbest story ever concocted and it is obvious it was a cover to the illegal surveillance they did on his campaign, but keep drinking that liberal KoolAid.

You never answered though - who and what party do you support in the UK? If you had any sense you would vote for the Brexit party. Especially if you hope to defend your precious NHS. Kind of hard to have a 'free' healthcare system when you aren't able to control immigration to your country. Everyone will be pouring in lol.

Isn't it like 3 am in the UK as well

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I'd always go with the humanitarian way. Canada and Europe are the best in social welfare. More humanity there. Healthcare should be a human right for all.

Excellent post. Green K.
              Nonsense. Nothing is free in this world. And people with no means in the US still get covered and cared for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                Wow man you're really an idiot lol. That liberal brainwashing must be strong in the UK. Orange man bad!! Trump/Russia collusion is the dumbest story ever concocted and it is obvious it was a cover to the illegal surveillance they did on his campaign, but keep drinking that liberal KoolAid.

You never answered though - who and what party do you support in the UK? If you had any sense you would vote for the Brexit party. Especially if you hope to defend your precious NHS. Kind of hard to have a 'free' healthcare system when you aren't able to control immigration to your country. Everyone will be pouring in lol.

Isn't it like 3 am in the UK as well
                The white cliffs of dover ain't high enough. We need a wall, a big wall all along the south coast. That will do the trick. Whichever party leader promises to build a wall along the south coast, that's who I'm going to vote for.

Comment

The white cliffs of dover ain't high enough. We need a wall, a big wall all along the south coast. That will do the trick. Whichever party leader promises to build a wall along the south coast, that's who I'm going to vote for.
                  Your country is an island man. Hate to be the one to break it to you. You have a beautiful natural wall all around - but you can ship them in by the 100s of thousands legally!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    This is what happens when all your info comes from tv & internet. He's never been to any of those places. I've been to all but one and lived in two. But I guarantee he'll claim to know more about those places than I do.
                    I’ve been to Vegas , New York , Atlantic city , Boston and Chicago and stopped briefly for 3 days in LA so again it’s a fail....talk a walk through Baltimore and come back to me son

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Gary Lineker.

And where is that wanker that talks of straw men on here when you need him.

Decent troll to be fair.

Well done 👍
                      I've talked about straw men a few times, so I hope you're not talking about me. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X