Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-26-2019, 07:09 PM #51
Boxing

Quoted: 23412 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 334,743.00
Total Points: 349,108.41
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Wilder-Breazeale did worse numbers than the Stiverne fights. It was a massive flop. You clowns that claimed Wilder was a star after the Fury fight should be embarrassed for being so stupid.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:30 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6853 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,047.15
Total Points: 87,317.45
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
That isn't true at all. Lomachenko Crolla recently sold 5,826 tickets and the crowd was announced at 10,101. Thats just a recent example. I can find plenty more of fights were a large percentage of tickets were comped.
What was your contact to the New York State Athletic Commission?

Now you look even more suspect, lol
Scipio2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:37 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
Mannix Idec rafael lololol
Three names, no links. Nice try
Old 05-26-2019, 07:39 PM #54
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21352 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,016,853.73
Total Points: 1,019,667.72
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
Showtime won't last much longer in boxing.
How long do you think Showtime gots?

I don't think we are close to anyone seriously in the boxing game getting out of it. And I was one of the people saying HBO would be leaving boxing & it took a few years longer than I expected with them & everything they did was screaming they were leaving soon. I don't see anything Showtime is doing that suggests they will soon exit boxing.

I think DAZN is committed to a decade. I don't see them going anywhere & if they do decide to get outta boxing I suspect that won't be something we start seeing clues of til the 5 year mark if not later.

ESPN seems to be dedicated to boxing & has been long dedicated to boxing off & on. Even if MMA is there preferred combat sport I don't think they will be quitting boxing anytime soon although the money could go up or down over time.

And Fox is potentially a big player if they go in deeper after this 6(?) year PBC deal ends. To me Fox making a bigger move forward with PBC is the biggest threat to Showtime's future. But I suspect even PBC ventures off with Fox in 5 or w/e years from now that Showtime will stick around in boxing even if its a lower quality of boxing. So I don't see Showtime going anywhere different til Fox doubles down with PBC & maybe that doesn't happen.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:10 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4131 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 67,934.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
Three names, no links. Nice try
They all said it. On mannix podcast too. U can go listen yourself. Haymon pulled 10 mil out of his pocket to block wilder from going to DAZN and block the AJ fight.
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:10 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
pbc has given away 4-6k tickets several times. Usually Haymon buys them then gives them away to inflate the gate. Wilder fury is a great example.
Comps happen, bit they're nowhere near as aggressive as folks like you try to claim it to be (particularly with Haymon-affiliated shows for whatever reason, lol).

Where does Haymon see the value in giving away tickets, especially as many as you're accusing him of, where he's not making any money on them?

As a shrewd business man, who was a highly successful concert promoter, what sense is there in him giving away 40%+ of the seats to his shows? Lol
Old 05-26-2019, 08:23 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 33,295.86
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
How long do you think Showtime gots?

I don't think we are close to anyone seriously in the boxing game getting out of it. And I was one of the people saying HBO would be leaving boxing & it took a few years longer than I expected with them & everything they did was screaming they were leaving soon. I don't see anything Showtime is doing that suggests they will soon exit boxing.

I think DAZN is committed to a decade. I don't see them going anywhere & if they do decide to get outta boxing I suspect that won't be something we start seeing clues of til the 5 year mark if not later.

ESPN seems to be dedicated to boxing & has been long dedicated to boxing off & on. Even if MMA is there preferred combat sport I don't think they will be quitting boxing anytime soon although the money could go up or down over time.

And Fox is potentially a big player if they go in deeper after this 6(?) year PBC deal ends. To me Fox making a bigger move forward with PBC is the biggest threat to Showtime's future. But I suspect even PBC ventures off with Fox in 5 or w/e years from now that Showtime will stick around in boxing even if its a lower quality of boxing. So I don't see Showtime going anywhere different til Fox doubles down with PBC & maybe that doesn't happen.
I think the current climate shows they are all staying in.

They're all predicting growth in the market, hence why they're prepared to gamble now and make short term losses.

If you had even the slightest doubt you wouldn't try to compete right now. This would be the point at which you would get out.

Anyone who competes in this current price war and then exits shouldn't get another job.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:24 PM #58
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2383 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,175.70
Total Points: 185,310.92
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Those numbers are fictitious.

6,000? For what, the Audley Harrison fight six years ago?
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:27 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
Kezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 34,036.79
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Why are there so many wildettes on here trying to discredit & claim attendance was good? Whether it was 6,000,7000 or god forbid even the 13,000 it is a awful number in my opinion.

It obviously stems back to the opponent and lack of credibility in a challenge but will that affect anything going forwards? I think Ortiz might sell ok because the last fight was close but it will need marketing strong as Ortiz is aging of course! Kownacki vs wilder is a pointless fight for sales perspective ; other than both being American what is the appeal?

I’m just hoping the numbers are low enough that showtime won’t invest as much as helps force the AJ wilder fight closer
Kezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:27 PM #60
Boxing

Quoted: 23412 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 334,743.00
Total Points: 349,108.41
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
Those numbers are fictitious.

6,000? For what, the Audley Harrison fight six years ago?
You don't know that.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
6000, breazeale, eddie, hearn:, sold, tickets, wilder