Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter: I'd Fight Dillian Whyte Next if I Can't Get Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter: I'd Fight Dillian Whyte Next if I Can't Get Joshua!

Michael Hunter wants Dillian Whyte and Anthony Joshua - On MGM Grand Harbor, Oxon Hill - In a heavyweight contest, Olympian Michael Hunter (17-1, 12 KOs) demolished Fabio Maldonado (26-3, 25 KOs), who suffered his first knockout defeat. Maldonado, coming in, lost two fights in a row, both by decision, to Oscar Rivas and Oleksandr Teslenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love Hunter's attitude. He was top 5ish in a stacked cruiserweight field and not a lot of people knew it well enough to give him credit. Part of that is because Hunter didnt beat any of the top 5-7 guys but I think he would have, maybe their teams just didn't want the smoke, or maybe his team didn't want top 5 cruiserweight money for a risky fight, maybe they wanted the Anthony Yarde route instead of going straight to #1 cruiserweight (or 175, in Yarde's case) money.

Seems to have worked out for his career. Usyk-Hunter is an underrated fight that was not 100% properly appreciated within the HBO commentary booth.

Comment

Happy that Hunter worked his way back from the Usyk Lose. Seems to have made him better and work Harder!

Comment

Sorry Family. You won't get either! Call out Usyk! Avenge your loss, and you're in there!

Comment

I doubt he get those fights any time soon but he'd look cool beating up Dimitrenko, Gjergjaj or Dinu

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Happy that Hunter worked his way back from the Usyk Lose. Seems to have made him better and work Harder!
            Thank you for the plug of Lorenzo "Truck" Simpson! Didn't know him, but I'll be watching now!

FREE JARON "BOOTS" ENNIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Thank you for the plug of Lorenzo "Truck" Simpson! Didn't know him, but I'll be watching now!

FREE JARON "BOOTS" ENNIS!!!
              Was a great Amateur! Elite Talent for sure great to see him get expose as a pro and very early in his career

Comment

Think he'd be a tough stylistic matchup for Whyte. Hope he gets Bryan or the winner of Bryan/Charr for the WBA Regular belt

Comment

Rivas will beat Whyte and then hunter can beat him too

Comment

Good addition to the 20 plus very good heavyweights out there.

Great attitude.

I think these guys know they’ll get left way behind in the heavies and be irrelevant extremely quickly if they don’t try and sort the wheat from the chaff.

DD and Gorman know the deal already and they’re only baby heavyweights

Don’t agree with mammoth who says he’ll look great beating Dmitrenko.

He’s beyond that already.

That fight will never get made. Would be horrific match making.

You’d have to go out of your way to peel that guy off his sofa.

Heavies is the division now
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-26-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X